Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

zzRegal ZMI [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
On lunars and Ourania Altar activated from Baba Yoga. Hmms, I try again later and update you. Also any plans for Lava Rune bot?

On lunars and Ourania Altar activated from Baba Yoga. Hmms, I try again later and update you. Also any plans for Lava Rune bot?
I had a lava rune bot before and wasn't happy with it, so I removed it. I don't plan to bring it back.

Regal ZMI seems broken on startup again, opened it and was immediately closed due to error.

Noticeably F.A.T.
Bot has done this to be me now 3 different times. It's everytime ring of life pops. 20+ rings of life, 50+ stams, 40k pure ess, 60k fire runes, and 1k monkfish.

The bot teles back > fills pure ess > stops

Attachments

• 02-09 22-22-50 - Regal ZMI.txt
    323.9 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Bot has done this to be me now 3 different times. It's everytime ring of life pops. 20+ rings of life, 50+ stams, 40k pure ess, 60k fire runes, and 1k monkfish.

It looks like it was trying to withdraw all of something. Were you out of stuff?

I'll look into it. Do you know why ROL is popping?

Hey, is the dust staff necessary for the bot to run? was looking to run this on an ironman and i dont have that yet.

Would it be possible to just have the runes in inv? A earth battlestaff and air runes instead in in v?
The bot will not work without one of the staffs. It's not particularly easy to change since I had to make the banking restrictive due to the nature of ZMI banking methods.

tried running the bot, it doesnt work, instead of hitting bank option it drops down to talk to banker and repeats forever

Status
Not open for further replies.