Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

ZMI Altar Runecrafting

It doesn't use the make all interface.. Bolts or darts only
So i went with bolt tips onto bolts. It opens the interface but doesnt craft any of them. Looks like its missing a step to 0 time them or something? I can provide a vid if it helps more

Last edited:
So i went with bolt tips onto bolts. It opens the interface but doesnt craft any of them. Looks like its missing a step to 0 time them or something? I can provide a vid if it helps more
Bolt tips are not bolts. Only (unf) bolts will be zero time. Bolt tips use a make all interface (you have to click the item to begin making them vs just making them when you use the two on each other)

Thank you for the great bot. Could you possibility add super energy potion support? would be nice to use those instead on the iron. Thank you!

Thank you for the great bot. Could you possibility add super energy potion support? would be nice to use those instead on the iron. Thank you!
I highly recommend vile vigour. Is this a potential option for your iron? My concern is how long you will spend sipping on energies in the bank

It seems to be running well but I was thinking it might be faster if it deposits the whole inventory and then pulls out the rune pouches and essence pouches/essence as needed. This would reduce the number of clicks which should increase xp and loot rates

Edit: Disregard. I didn't watch it long enough apparently Solid bot! I think there was one time where it logged me out and said server was unavailable but I logged in manually just fine

Last edited: