Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

ZMI Altar Runecrafting

Hi Michael,
have been using lava runecrafter and this also.
Will you in the near future add the alternative to do DI banking like the alternative in lava runes and include it in ZMI bot? feels alot smoother when its on and i wonder if it will be included in the future :)

Hi Michael,
have been using lava runecrafter and this also.
Will you in the near future add the alternative to do DI banking like the alternative in lava runes and include it in ZMI bot? feels alot smoother when its on and i wonder if it will be included in the future :)

I'll add this to my TODO list. Thanks mate

@michael5555 Can I have a discount for .10? I know its only a dime but i used this for a few hours yesterday flawless. Today I tried to start it and twice in a row it just shuts off. Thanks. upload_2023-11-26_4-34-46.png

Garbage. Tried running 10 times, lost a dollar. Bot won't select any rune I choose for banking. 0 Stars.
upload_2023-12-22_12-40-18.png
Sorry about the sessions, but the information is there for you. Set up a quick payment
The bot pauses and informs you either way

el7Wgz6.png

If this didn't occur for you, sendme logs

Additionally, there is a trial version of the bot you can use for free to test settings. I'd like to help you but you didn't provide me much information of what is going wrong

Last edited:
Can you update it so we can use the Divine rune pouch? Would be great! Cannot use the bot right now :(
Divine rune pouch is supported.
What is the exact name of your pouch in game? I support the Divine rune pouch even if it is trover parchmented
Remember to remove your rune pouch placeholder in the bank

Last edited:
Something possibly broke with the last update? Currently, using Runelite (Haven't tried basic client), the bot will start and run but will auto-shut down when it goes into the bank. Have already tried restarting both Runemate and Runelite as well as a full pc restart to fix this.

Something possibly broke with the last update? Currently, using Runelite (Haven't tried basic client), the bot will start and run but will auto-shut down when it goes into the bank. Have already tried restarting both Runemate and Runelite as well as a full pc restart to fix this.
I can see a few people are running it atm. No code breakages.
What is the reason for the stoppage? Do you have essence in the bank still?
If you do its just one of those things that happen on update day, give it a day and it'll sort itself out since I know you said you already restarted your clients

I can see a few people are running it atm. No code breakages.
What is the reason for the stoppage? Do you have essence in the bank still?
If you do its just one of those things that happen on update day, give it a day and it'll sort itself out since I know you said you already restarted your clients

Yeah I just ended up assuming it was update day jank and moved on to doing some lava's to finish up 99. Used this from 92-98.5 though so other than update day jank it was perfect and worked as intended for many hours.

@michael5555 - Having issues running it too, (tried both direct input and not), is just standing next to the bank. If I get the ess out manually it runs to the altar but doesn't actually craft

@michael5555 - Having issues running it too, (tried both direct input and not), is just standing next to the bank. If I get the ess out manually it runs to the altar but doesn't actually craft
Game just updated and broke a few things. Devs are looking at it. Try fixed mode as temp fix

So, looks great but, occasionally gets stuck on teleporting back to ouri altar AND its dropping my rune pouches :(