Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Vorkath Mate

For anyone having an issue with the bot teleporting out of the arena after the fight starts, make sure you setup the right antifire potion in setitngs

Had a couple deaths because it didn't recognize the spawn without direct input. Few times the bot was also stuck with the slayer staff and was maging Vorkath. Was able to get 50+ kills in a couple hours, but not without some babysitting.

I'm unable to kill Vorkath. The bot doesn't change prayers, uses melee the whole time. My settings are set to ranged. Took a spell to the face for 54 damage. I attached my settings as well as my log file.

Edit: It appears this bot uses quick prayers. I must have not read that in the description.
Screenshot 2024-09-02 104717.png

Attachments

• vorkath_mate_main_02092024_104015.log
    9.5 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
After death i will spawn to lumbridge castle yard but bot doesent move at all... do this all the time. what to do? :/

stays in POH saying "Taking portal to Lunar Isle" and doesn't move

EDIT: changed display to resizable and fullscreen. now it will use portal, talk to banker, however once it gets kicked off lunar isle it immediately teleports back to POH.