Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Vorkath Mate

Bot broken just ate up 5 hour after update broken and still not working where can i send logs ?
been working great the past day now just broken from 15-18 kills per hour to 5 kills per hour and keep geting breaking

Primate
Bot broken just ate up 5 hour after update broken and still not working where can i send logs ?
been working great the past day now just broken from 15-18 kills per hour to 5 kills per hour and keep geting breaking
RuneMate is back online following todays game update. Please restart your game clients and RuneMate (or your computer) if you're having trouble. Report further issues to the author of the bot you're using.

For the last two weeks or so the bot got much worse. From 28 kills per hours it's now 15 kills and ~2 deaths. Used to work great, please look into this

Turned everything off, keeps running in circles, tps to house, tps to vorkath and as soon as crossed ice, it immediately tps back to house, wtf is this bullshit, you're charging 0.2 per hour while this is broken af?

You don't actually have any control over what the bot loots. Tried adding some things to ignore and it just continues to loot them even after a full restart.

It loves to step in acid puddles. Every time the acid phase starts 9/10 it seems to b-line to an acid puddle, step into it and then get to the Woox walk line.

Other than these couple of minor blemishes, I haven't seen too much else wrong. Thanks for all the work, Defeat3d.

Last edited:
it keeps trying to take over 100 bolts to vork why does it need so many for 4 kills when it keeps comming back to bank anyway? bot has crashed 15 mins in twice because it didnt want to use the 90 bolts it had is there ?!

Can i get an hour refunded
and can you get the bot to need less bolts than over 100 for every run ??!

EDIT:

You know what this client is just broken keeps dieing for no reason keeps crashing because it wants to use too much supplies its not smart at all just ran for 1 hour it died 5 times because it wants to walk back into acid for no reason it needs hella fixing dont bother with the refund the bots just mid

Last edited:
been crashing for me 30-40 minutes in every script run this last week. very frustrating have wasted a lot of paid hours on it.

Works great for me. I would suggest allowing us to bring a dose [2] of Super combat rather than a full potion to free one inventory slot. Another suggestion would be to pick up the manta rays the bot drops as it frees up space to be able to fit in some more kills.

Using direct input banking got stuck in a little loop. Only 1 Anti-venom+ set in settings and was withdrawing 2. Closing bank, reopening to deposit one of them and depositing both then closing bank. then reopening bank and withdrawing 2 etc.

I have a Prayer altar and a Pool in house, but a level 60 one but it keeps hanging on restoring stats when it's in the house? Is there something for this or I just need higher Cons?

I have a Prayer altar and a Pool in house, but a level 60 one but it keeps hanging on restoring stats when it's in the house? Is there something for this or I just need higher Cons?
Also btw is it possible to heal earlier? It's taking risks imo

Primate
you need the ornate pool, or use ferox enclave

Had a problem where client says 'Unable to download bot' when trying to start the last twice. Can i get a refund for these please as it was taken the funds away upon attempting to start the bot