Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Vorkath Mate

Bot stopped midway through first kill basically as soon as the spawn came. RIP $0.20 to run back to pick up gear. Any idea why its doing this? using void/range. LITE version worked fine so figured I'd run the paid version..

Primate
Bot stopped midway through first kill basically as soon as the spawn came. RIP $0.20 to run back to pick up gear. Any idea why its doing this? using void/range. LITE version worked fine so figured I'd run the paid version..
trial and paid are the same software. mind sending me your logs so i can check it out?

Hey Defeat3d. Bot has been working beautifully for me for the past week or so.

I started it up today, and it's doing nothing at all. It only says "Setting Camera Zoom". Seemed to be working just fine last night. Possibly because of the new game update?

I don't really want to restart it to see if that fixes it, because I don't really want RuneMate to charge another 20 cents. Any known issues at the moment?

Thanks

On an unrelated note, I REALLY wish RuneMate had like a 5 minute grace period before charging :rolleyes:

Primate
Hey Defeat3d. Bot has been working beautifully for me for the past week or so.

I started it up today, and it's doing nothing at all. It only says "Setting Camera Zoom". Seemed to be working just fine last night. Possibly because of the new game update?

I don't really want to restart it to see if that fixes it, because I don't really want RuneMate to charge another 20 cents. Any known issues at the moment?

Thanks

On an unrelated note, I REALLY wish RuneMate had like a 5 minute grace period before charging :rolleyes:
Party is about to launch an update that should fix things

Party is about to launch an update that should fix things
I'm just going to try again tomorrow or the next day. $0.60 deep and still waiting for things to start working. Obviously I'm not sweating 60 damn cents, but it's more-so the principle of it. Your bot is amazing, absolutely top tier, and has already gotten me another 500kc and a bunch of GP to go along with it. Just frustrating that there's no warning on RuneMate about bots not working properly and to proceed with caution. Maybe something is posted in Discord, but I don't use that. If they do provide status updates there, I'd be happy to join it.

Primate
I'm just going to try again tomorrow or the next day. $0.60 deep and still waiting for things to start working. Obviously I'm not sweating 60 damn cents, but it's more-so the principle of it. Your bot is amazing, absolutely top tier, and has already gotten me another 500kc and a bunch of GP to go along with it. Just frustrating that there's no warning on RuneMate about bots not working properly and to proceed with caution. Maybe something is posted in Discord, but I don't use that. If they do provide status updates there, I'd be happy to join it.
generally there's staff posting updates on their profiles (visible on the home page), by now the updates have been released and everything is back to normal

Just tested this and it was completely broken inside the fight. Kept switching my gears didn't attack vorkath a single time and I died.upload_2024-2-23_12-55-14.png

Equipment:Ruby Bolts(e)
upload_2024-2-23_12-57-2.png

Finisher Equipment: Diamond Bolts(e)
upload_2024-2-23_12-57-26.png

Special Attack:
upload_2024-2-23_12-57-40.png

It was switching from blowpipe to crossbow over and over and kept changing my ammo and turning on special attack just completely confused

This was a second attempt to use it and here's the outcome: Same thing but clipped it
Screen capture - d2a682e002f1a23beb927e0bb083998b - Gyazo

Primate
Just tested this and it was completely broken inside the fight. Kept switching my gears didn't attack vorkath a single time and I died.View attachment 13589

Equipment:Ruby Bolts(e)
View attachment 13590

Finisher Equipment: Diamond Bolts(e)
View attachment 13591

Special Attack:
View attachment 13592

It was switching from blowpipe to crossbow over and over and kept changing my ammo and turning on special attack just completely confused

This was a second attempt to use it and here's the outcome: Same thing but clipped it
Screen capture - d2a682e002f1a23beb927e0bb083998b - Gyazo
seems like an interaction between ranged and special attacks, it should work fine without special attacks

will look into the issue

Another thing I noticed when it puts the runes in, it takes one type of rune out exits bank puts it into rune pouch and repeats until all runes are inside. Maybe click the runepouch while it's in the bank and manually have the bot place them in that way or alternatively if the player has the runes needed saved then load it that way. Other then those two issues it has been running flawlessly I did disable the special attack maybe add the option to use blowpipe as woox walk method while using c'bow

Primate
Another thing I noticed when it puts the runes in, it takes one type of rune out exits bank puts it into rune pouch and repeats until all runes are inside. Maybe click the runepouch while it's in the bank and manually have the bot place them in that way or alternatively if the player has the runes needed saved then load it that way. Other then those two issues it has been running flawlessly I did disable the special attack maybe add the option to use blowpipe as woox walk method while using c'bow
blowpipe is awful in general at vorkath. you can wooxwalk with a crossbow and it'll be way more damage

The bot needs work the equipment isn't saving I have to manually equip the armor if I don't have it equipped then start the bot and set it again and it died during a run and failed to go back to get my stuff instead it was looking for dust runes in which it through all into my rune pouch and stopped
upload_2024-2-24_18-49-41.png

Last edited:
Primate
The script needs work the equipment isn't saving I have to manually equip the armor if I don't have it equipped then start the bot and set it again and it died during a run and failed to go back to get my stuff instead it was looking for dust runes in which it through all into my rune pouch and stopped
View attachment 13609
that's a whole lot of skill issues