Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Vorkath Mate

100% flawless bot, only issue i’m having is a few hours in it stops randomly after a kill with the loot on the ground in the vorkath instance.

Last action it says is ‘equipping items’
-no spec weapon so maybe bolts,

runemate error message says “An IOE exception occured when trying to terminate the bot activity handshake”

Primate
100% flawless bot, only issue i’m having is a few hours in it stops randomly after a kill with the loot on the ground in the vorkath instance.

Last action it says is ‘equipping items’
-no spec weapon so maybe bolts,

runemate error message says “An IOE exception occured when trying to terminate the bot activity handshake”
Does the bot actually stop, or does it just stop doing anything?

Sometimes RuneMate struggles with picking up small stackable items like bolt/arrowtips.

Hey man just noticed the bot doesn't run the slayer staff to auto switch. died the first run because it was too late to switch to mage book instead of auto'ng through the slayer staff.

Primate
Hey man just noticed the bot doesn't run the slayer staff to auto switch. died the first run because it was too late to switch to mage book instead of auto'ng through the slayer staff.
You need to set it to autocast Crumble Undead. I'll make it do that soon.

Oh I didn't know you could autocast without a staff equipped. Other than that the bot seems to run pretty smooth. Nice progress man.

Defeat3d submitted a new resource:

Vorkath Mate - Vorki is just around the corner.

Read more about this resource...
theres an ongoing issue with the divine rune pouch and the bot will not recognize the pouch and will not start because of it. Any known remedies?

theres an ongoing issue with the divine rune pouch and the bot will not recognize the pouch and will not start because of it. Any known remedies?
cancel that, my divine rune pouch is an I incase i died with it in the wildy. fixed my own issue.