Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Vorkath Mate

Similar issues to others, bot does fine with navigation. It just does not walk properly during acid pool phase. Always runs to the same tile and stands still. Maxed stats, max gear.

Have enabled lag compensation and am using fixed view.

it fills up the inventory before waking Vorkath
I am not sure what it is supposed to do but a few times there was food on the floor and I ran out of food. It teleported out instead of picking the dropped food and continuing. It's complex but just a heads up.

Primate
I am not sure what it is supposed to do but a few times there was food on the floor and I ran out of food. It teleported out instead of picking the dropped food and continuing. It's complex but just a heads up.
it only picks it up before waking up Vorkath for now, which means that if you filled up your inventory with 3 food before the kill and it runs out during, it will teleport out

it's not ideal but still better than the previous behavior where it would have eaten the food for no reason instead of having it on the floor for future kills