Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

VisualRM [DEV]

LEARNER, VISUALRM USER
Ok, think you want check if can cook in the upper floor, you can't cause in the upper flor no where to cook, and in the bot keep saying succes when can't cook.
This can be done using the following methods:
1. Object finding. You can use this to verify whether you are near that place or in that place. To do this, you just need use the gameobject condition node.

2. Using coordinate + Object finding.

3. Using varbit. This is the better way to verify your location when working with areas that has several floors. Via varbit you can verify which floor you are at.

This can be done using the following methods:
1. Object finding. You can use this to verify whether you are near that place or in that place. To do this, you just need use the gameobject condition node.

2. Using coordinate + Object finding.

3. Using varbit. This is the better way to verify your location when working with areas that has several floors. Via varbit you can verify which floor you are at.
Sry i dont know what is varbit xD and don't know how object finding works, there is anyone example?

no i do get the error too. It just doesn't give me a useful log of the error to determine exactly what it is. You cannot really help.

Do you also use the pouch action node? You need to use the fill/empty action in the Pouch action node for the bot to keep track. So don't use Inventory interaction

Hey Tyb just wanted to say the Pouch action and condition nodes are working nicely for runecrafting pouches. The only thing I've noticed is sometimes it will try to empty the pouches too fast and only empty one or two not all. The nodes are still able to keep track of the pouch values but it just kind of messes it up the bot writing when it doesn't empty all the pouches with the same action. No worries though I know you have bigger fish to fry with this unknown error, just wanted to update you on what I've learned.

Niche bots at your disposal
Yes I will revert the bot until I can figure thing out. I do have to not that pouch support will be removed again.

Last edited:
For anyone still getting the error, restarting the client every time it fails to load the resource seems to work to get it going after a few tries- should be an okay bypass until the problem gets fixed.

hi how can i make brakes i use what you see in the image but i dont know is the correct way, cause i think its always doing the same and why have succes and fail?

hi how can i make brakes i use what you see in the image but i dont know is the correct way, cause i think its always doing the same and why have succes and fail?
Any idea why when join tomato or cheese with piza base "is crafting" condition not work? and keep clicking the tomatoe or the cheese?

Attachments

• Captura.PNG
    Captura.PNG
    84.7 KB · Views: 9
  • Captura.PNG
    Captura.PNG
    143.9 KB · Views: 5
Niche bots at your disposal
It's finally working back again. :)
I'll make a guide to use rune pouches using varbits.

Thank you @tyb51
I reverted to the previous version. There are no Pouch nodes right now. I'll update it step by step again, but first on a private version of VRM.
EDIT: I misread. I think it will be hard/impossible to do it with varbits. At least if you are talking about rune crafting pouches

Anybody know why the Bar dispenser in the Blast furnace has an empty array at getActions? I tried using the SpecialInteraction and the normal Interaction node - both didnt work, so i checked the Gameobject in the Devkit and found no actions.
kRgaOPg.png

[QUOTE = "tyb51, publicación: 222183, miembro: 29074"] Volví a la versión anterior. No hay nodos Pouch en este momento. Lo actualizaré paso a paso nuevamente, pero primero en una versión privada de VRM.
EDITOR: Leí mal. Creo que será difícil / imposible hacerlo con varbits. Al menos si estás hablando de bolsas de elaboración de runas [/ QUOTE]
Hola mundo hop no funciona? o estoy haciendo algo malo?
O okay it work but need the interface openned how can y open it?

Attachments

• Captura.PNG
    Captura.PNG
    87.3 KB · Views: 6
Last edited: