Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

VisualRM [DEV]

Banned at user request.
Hi anyone know how can i click in all right there?

Hey, you're gonna need to do this:

- Put in a "Crafting window condition" node & set it to "Is open"

- Then connect the true value to a "Crafting window action" node & set it to "confirm"

Good luck!

Hey, you're gonna need to do this:

- Put in a "Crafting window condition" node & set it to "Is open"

- Then connect the true value to a "Crafting window action" node & set it to "confirm"

Good luck!
are you keeping getting the error?

How can i select what stairs i want the id is the same : C and go to the worng cause its nearby to the bank.

Attachments

• imagen_2020-10-07_213045.png
    imagen_2020-10-07_213045.png
    371.5 KB · Views: 6

How can i select what stairs i want the id is the same : C and go to the worng cause its nearby to the bank.

The error still comes up for me every once in a while. For the stairs what you need to do is find the Coordinate of the stairs you want so it will only go to those stairs. From there make sure you have enabled query popups and hover over whatever node you are using and input the stair coords to "on coo" so when the node comes up it will use the stairs you've selected.

I went to lumby and got the stair coords to show you what I mean.Screenshot (40).png

The error still comes up for me every once in a while. For the stairs what you need to do is find the Coordinate of the stairs you want so it will only go to those stairs. From there make sure you have enabled query popups and hover over whatever node you are using and input the stair coords to "on coo" so when the node comes up it will use the stairs you've selected.

I went to lumby and got the stair coords to show you what I mean.View attachment 10835
can i see how you put the var? and ho to know the corrds i use runelite dev tools.

can i see how you put the var? and ho to know the corrds i use runelite dev tools.

You can see the coords here. I recommend using the devkit in VisualRM (bottom middle of pic) to get all your IDs and Coords. You dont have
to open another client and can work on your bot at the same time. Hope this solves your problems. I have to go for a bit if you have other questions im sure someone will answer.
Screenshot (42).png

You can see the coords here. I recommend using the devkit in VisualRM (bottom middle of pic) to get all your IDs and Coords. You dont have
to open another client and can work on your bot at the same time. Hope this solves your problems. I have to go for a bit if you have other questions im sure someone will answer.
View attachment 10836
Ok, thnk you i gonna try it but the program not work for me : C only worked 1 time no more : C

View attachment 10836
and object condition not work, cause i put object where cook and action cook and i'n the upper floor keep saying sucess when can't cook cause no where to cook sry for my english : C

Banned at user request.
and object condition not work, cause i put object where cook and action cook and i'n the upper floor keep saying sucess when can't cook cause no where to cook sry for my english : C

@joitronix, if you post a pic of your logic i can help you.

Are you trying to Bank on the top level of Lummy castle?

I cant cause the bot not work : C i'mk trying too cook and bank in the upper floor, but i see this 2 fails object conditions not work cause keep saying sucess when cant do the action that i assigned, so i used npc to check in what floor i'm and when i can get bot work i gonna try the coords you say so i gonna wait and next i speak to you thnk you.

you know any discord or something for this?