Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

VisualRM [DEV]

can someone make me a bot that buys feather from gerrant in port sarim 10 feather packs at a time then use 10 feather packs then rebuy. I tried doing it myself but for some reason it wont let me add numbers to quantity or item name when I use buy action im not sure how to use it. or I guess you could just tell me how to use it

can someone make me a bot that buys feather from gerrant in port sarim 10 feather packs at a time then use 10 feather packs then rebuy. I tried doing it myself but for some reason it wont let me add numbers to quantity or item name when I use buy action im not sure how to use it. or I guess you could just tell me how to use it

you have to create a variable with the number in it.

now after the problems with runemate ,visualrm seems to crash often.

After my inventory is full at abbysal demons i made it so it has to bank, now instead of going to the bank it crashes.
It used to work without problems.

Code:
00:15:57 DEBUG    Executing traversal action
java.io.UTFDataFormatException
    at java.io.ObjectInputStream$BlockDataInputStream.readUTFSpan(ObjectInputStream.java:3489)
    at java.io.ObjectInputStream$BlockDataInputStream.readUTFBody(ObjectInputStream.java:3414)
    at java.io.ObjectInputStream$BlockDataInputStream.readUTF(ObjectInputStream.java:3226)
    at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readUTF(ObjectInputStream.java:1133)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.location.navigation.web.requirements.ItemRequirement.deserialize(cbd:155)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.location.navigation.web.requirements.WebRequirement.<init>(ead:53)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.location.navigation.web.requirements.ItemRequirement.<init>(cbd:36)
    at nul.IiiIIIiiIIiiI.IiiIiiiiIIiII(joc:68)
    at nul.IiiIIIiiIIiiI.IiiIiiiiIIiII(joc:404)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.location.navigation.web.WebPathBuilder.build(tjc:226)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.location.navigation.web.WebPathBuilder.buildTo(tjc:130)
    at author.IiIiiiIIiI.new(li:115)
    at author.IiIiiiIIiI.new(li:75)
    at author.iIIIIIIiiI.new(dn:228)
    at author.iIIIIIIiiI.new(dn:199)
    at author.iiiiiIIiII.class(ih:70)
    at author.IIIiIiIiII.onLoop(yl:86)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingBot.run(pic:19)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractBot.start(bnc:334)
    at nul.iIiiIIiiIIIiI.run(cuc:71)
00:16:18 DEBUG    Submiting 5578 seconds of trial for user, {"Date":21,"Time":5578}
00:16:19 INFO    Stopped unexpectedly

Would somebody be able to help me?

I am trying to set up this bot so it clicks on options(spanner) and then house options on the inventory menu

I cannot figure out how to do this however for the life of me! ( if it is possible)

Would somebody be able to help me?

I am trying to set up this bot so it clicks on options(spanner) and then house options on the inventory menu

I cannot figure out how to do this however for the life of me! ( if it is possible)
rs3 or osrs?

Is anyone extremely familiar with this script and able to help?

Basically I've been trying to create a wintertodt bot but for soloing. So obviously this goes a bit beyond just wintertodt botting. I basically want the obious functions.. (chop brume, light brazier, fletch brume roots, fix brazier and heal pyromancer) which I'm struggling in itself… But I'm looking at trying to input the function to know when wintertodt 50% to only light 2 brazier and when is at 5% and stop lighting beyond 5% as to not kill it early for maximum points. Also, when reaching near maximum (thinking 12,500) to finish it off by constantly lighting two braziers running between them.

If anyone has any suggestions or ideas, anything is helpful. I have created one basic script, so I'm very lack on this and the videos don't go as in depth or angled towards anything I suggest.

Also, insaaaaane bot. Literally the possibilities are endless. Donating when I can. Most useful bot I have come across.

Since the new update on rs3, it seems most of my bots i made before became more buggy.

example: when fighting aquanites it just randomly teleports away when my inventory is not full and has still food, and instead of using the lodestone at relleka it goes to seers village and runs the whole back to the cave.

example2: instead of use the port sarim lodestone for entrance to grotworm cave it uses the falador lodestone and runs the whole way to the entrance.

Before the update it worked without problems.

Last edited:
tyb51 submitted a new resource:

VisualRM [DEV] - Visual RM - Free version

Read more about this resource...
Hey man,

Good work! I am 100% down for the premium if you could help me find out a beginners tutorial on this, I understand the whole concept and the way it works but I need to see examples of how boxes work together, I tried playing around with it but I failed I need to check out somebody configuring and experimenting like that I could further understand the logic and thereafter undoubtfully create my own!

Thanks in advance.

Niche bots at your disposal
Since the new update on rs3, it seems most of my bots i made before became more buggy.

example: when fighting aquanites it just randomly teleports away when my inventory is not full and has still food, and instead of using the lodestone at relleka it goes to seers village and runs the whole back to the cave.

example2: instead of use the port sarim lodestone for entrance to grotworm cave it uses the falador lodestone and runs the whole way to the entrance.

Before the update it worked without problems.
Seems to be RM related, nothing I can do about i'm afraid. I just provide visual nodes that use the RM api.

Jagex Secret Police
Interface conditions seem to be broken since last RM update, triple tested on the smelting interface (object ID=37). It is not detecting whether the interface is visible or not

Interface conditions seem to be broken since last RM update, triple tested on the smelting interface (object ID=37). It is not detecting whether the interface is visible or not
yea probly since the update on rs3, runemate became buggier.

Niche bots at your disposal
Is anyone extremely familiar with this script and able to help?

Basically I've been trying to create a wintertodt bot but for soloing. So obviously this goes a bit beyond just wintertodt botting. I basically want the obious functions.. (chop brume, light brazier, fletch brume roots, fix brazier and heal pyromancer) which I'm struggling in itself… But I'm looking at trying to input the function to know when wintertodt 50% to only light 2 brazier and when is at 5% and stop lighting beyond 5% as to not kill it early for maximum points. Also, when reaching near maximum (thinking 12,500) to finish it off by constantly lighting two braziers running between them.

If anyone has any suggestions or ideas, anything is helpful. I have created one basic script, so I'm very lack on this and the videos don't go as in depth or angled towards anything I suggest.

Also, insaaaaane bot. Literally the possibilities are endless. Donating when I can. Most useful bot I have come across.
A few updates ago I added an Interface number evaluator node in the Miscellaneous nodes tab. You have to find the interface component of the text with the percentage with an InterfaceCondition node (use DevKit++ or Visual Developer) or something similar to find it, and then use the evaluator node to find what you need

Falconry/spotted kebbit hunter bot: hastebin

Air Orb runner bot: hastebin
  • Supports Amulet of glory, stamina potions as well as eating under certain threshold (change food from Monkfish to whichever you are running). Have plenty of amulets of glory(6), food and stamina potions in your bank.
  • Could probably be improved but it does it's job, only tested it a few hours to get my magic level up.
Also good job on new release @tyb51 - now able to load my bot again! (y)(y)

none of the links for the scripts load..
Would really appreciate a kebbit hunter

i would like to check if im not the only one, the bot doesnt teleport and use high alch in the ability bar for me.

This happend after the rs3 update almost 4 days ago.