Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

VisualRM [DEV]

will look into world hopping over the weekend. I know cloud was working on fixing something for osrs,

Open the dev tool and check if, why and where it detects the ground items. Could be that it detects them on a higher floor (maybe)
It detects the items from abbysel demons while i'm at bloodvelds.
There are no items at the bloodvelds when i took the pic

Attachments

• 2019-03-17 00_46_39-.png
    2019-03-17 00_46_39-.png
    13.8 KB · Views: 9
Niche bots at your disposal
It detects the items from abbysel demons while i'm at bloodvelds.
There are no items at the bloodvelds when i took the pic
I'll try to include a "on my floor filter" :D probably internally

Niche bots at your disposal
Thx ;p

Can you plz add an option for "Interaction" to only right click. When looting from combat it only left clicks and picks up the junk above it.
From what I hear, grounditems are broken in RM, right clicking won't change it. (iirc there is an option in the inspector to enable it)

I love this bot and it works fantastic, seems every problem I ever run into is pilot error because I used the node incorrectly/wrong node. Although with the newest event going on in RS3 postie pete deliverers packages. The bot opens them automatically forcing me create another few actions to drop whatever was in those boxes. Is there some way to turn off the feature that opens them in the first place? Or possibly this is already a thing and I'm just not aware of how to do it.

Cheers for the great bot tho! Keep up the good work!
10/10

What is changed?

I love this bot and it works fantastic, seems every problem I ever run into is pilot error because I used the node incorrectly/wrong node. Although with the newest event going on in RS3 postie pete deliverers packages. The bot opens them automatically forcing me create another few actions to drop whatever was in those boxes. Is there some way to turn off the feature that opens them in the first place?
Go to burthorpe and talk to postie pete to send all the parcels automaticlly to the bank

I have a problem. I'm trying to deposit raw lobsters to Bank deposit box but....

1. Interface Interaction says there is no such action in the IC (I'm trying to use Deposit-All ) I have checked the values with Visual Developer and put the values into Interface Condition but not managing to execute the correct Action...
Image: Pasteboard - Uploaded Image

2. Special Interaction will find the raw lobster and opens the menu and hovers on Deposit-All but it doesn't click it.

If someone could tell me how to do it correctly I would be really happy :)

Thanks already!

Edit: I followed the instructions showed in here youtube.com/watch?v=S002Edga9YA?t=777, only difference is i'm using "Deposit-All" instead of "Smith All" as he is using in the video but this says there is no such action in my IC even it says "Deposit-All" in choose options

Edit: I added a screenshot of my setup in VisualRM. My script will click on the Bank deposit box, Interface condition will check if that interface is open and finds Raw lobster and then i'm trying to click Deposit-All with Interface Interaction but it says there is no such action in IC.

FIXED: The problem was not the missing grandchild (It had to be turned off to work...?) but the missing action "Deposit-All" in the Interface Condition node so Interface Interaction didn't find the action.

Attachments

• bank_deposit_box_interface_interaction.png
    bank_deposit_box_interface_interaction.png
    142.3 KB · Views: 5
  • bank_deposit_box.png
    bank_deposit_box.png
    109.2 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
I have a problem. I'm trying to deposit raw lobsters to Bank deposit box but....

1. Interface Interaction says there is no such action in the IC (I'm trying to use Deposit-All ) I have checked the values with Visual Developer and put the values into Interface Condition but not managing to execute the correct Action...

2. Special Interaction will find the raw lobster and opens the menu and hovers on Deposit-All but it doesn't click it.

If someone could tell me how to do it correctly I would be really happy :)

Thanks already!

Edit: I followed the instructions showed in here youtube.com/watch?v=S002Edga9YA?t=777, only difference is i'm using "Deposit-All" instead of "Smith All" as he is using in the video but this says there is no such action in my IC even it says "Deposit-All" in choose options
Pretty sure you have the wrong condition; the deposit box interface needs to be found for you to deposit-all.

And, why do you have grand child checked off

Last edited:
I have the following problem
VisualRM sometimes delays more than what is indicated to perform an action, which makes my bots are not fast or effective as I want. Is this normal or is the problem going for me?
I also have the problem that the special action sometimes fails, like for example, Use item on, in fletching training, the cursor is positioned in the first item (headless) but does not select it, making it likewise act as if will select
On the other hand, the Skilling condition is not recognized while training fletching. Attached shows the bot to try it and tell me if I have an error or what. THANK YOU
Attachment link of the bot's sample
Fletching.json

I have the following problem
VisualRM sometimes delays more than what is indicated to perform an action, which makes my bots are not fast or effective as I want. Is this normal or is the problem going for me?
I also have the problem that the special action sometimes fails, like for example, Use item on, in fletching training, the cursor is positioned in the first item (headless) but does not select it, making it likewise act as if will select
On the other hand, the Skilling condition is not recognized while training fletching. Attached shows the bot to try it and tell me if I have an error or what. THANK YOU
Attachment link of the bot's sample
Fletching.json
Fletching

I fixed the delay and errors ur having. BTW this is for rs3.

Is there away to export it as a local bot? or do I have to upload it to the bot store? Also can I run the bot I created as an independent bot, or do I have to start paying to use your payed for version in order to continue using the bot I crated?

Is there away to export it as a local bot? or do I have to upload it to the bot store? Also can I run the bot I created as an independent bot, or do I have to start paying to use your payed for version in order to continue using the bot I crated?
You can export it using "save bot" you can use (Dev) for free version or (Bot) for paid. both work the same.