Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

VisualRM [DEV]

Jagex Secret Police
Just published my POSD spiritual warrior farming bot on the community repository :D
It has gotten me three 120s and one 200M while making a ton of GP, hopefully someone else is able to use it as well.

Link

Just published my POSD spiritual warrior farming bot on the community repository :D
It has gotten me three 120s and one 200M while making a ton of GP, hopefully someone else is able to use it as well.

Link
What does the spiritual warrior bot do? Why would this be better to use than a combat bot and just select spiritual warriors? Sounds cool, just wondering if there is a difference

https://www.visualrm.com/forum/community-made-bots

Change the interface interaction type of the interface interaction node to "action" and then define the action as "Tan All"? I just saw the action on youtube and tbh i think that the bot only recognizes the white text as action, and not the colored "1, 5, X, All" so you might be out of luck.

Try using the "Reachable" query in the condition node's dropdown menu for either a game object or an NPC that is on the other side of the door.
If it is NOT reachable -> open door
If it is -> move on to coordinate

Node documentation always helps when trying to figure out stuff like this https://www.visualrm.com/nodeType/Conditions
thank you very much, bro

how do I get stamina potion every time I have low stamina? I do not get a stamina condition anywhere

Jagex Secret Police
What does the spiritual warrior bot do? Why would this be better to use than a combat bot and just select spiritual warriors? Sounds cool, just wondering if there is a difference
Way more money. Player owned slayer dungeon is also an instanced location so you also have no chance of getting reported in contrast to god wars dungeon that's botwatched closely.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Have had this added to my list for a while now, but decided to finally give it a shot and am addicted. Made my first attempt at one (Cabbage Face Punch Afker) and while it works, it needs some improvement which I'll have fun figuring out. This is an awesome project you made and glad I finally decided to figure it out.

So I spent the past couple of hours and pretty much made a flawless Castle Wars afking bot (or at least to me). Only issue I have are these 2 interfaces and can't quite figure out how to close the first one (the interface that shows up at the end of every game and displays the game's stats and your lifetime stats), and make it select one of the helms on the second interface whenever you get the chance to pick out a hybrid helm.

CmpZH.png

Cmq01.png

Jagex Secret Police
Have had this added to my list for a while now, but decided to finally give it a shot and am addicted. Made my first attempt at one (Cabbage Face Punch Afker) and while it works, it needs some improvement which I'll have fun figuring out. This is an awesome project you made and glad I finally decided to figure it out.

So I spent the past couple of hours and pretty much made a flawless Castle Wars afking bot (or at least to me). Only issue I have are these 2 interfaces and can't quite figure out how to close the first one (the interface that shows up at the end of every game and displays the game's stats and your lifetime stats), and make it select one of the helms on the second interface whenever you get the chance to pick out a hybrid helm.

CmpZH.png

Cmq01.png
Use visual developer to find the IDs -> Interface condition -> interface interaction.
How to do this in detail has already been described before itt. The search button is your best friend

Just published my Crystallise Acadia bot.

Use visual developer to find the IDs -> Interface condition -> interface interaction.
How to do this in detail has already been described before itt. The search button is your best friend

Perfect, thanks! Yeah, I tried searching for the solution but didn't know exactly what to search for.

Hey, thanks so much for the helpful GUI logic method of creating a bot. Is it possible to export the code for somebody trying to learn scripting? I'm aware you can export the JSON to load/save for VisualRM bots but I'd like to see the actual code that is executed.

This is amazing! I've been tinkering with it and it shows a ton of potential.

That said, I have been stumped with a puzzle for the past few hours. I'm trying to make a simple hide tanning bot and have everything nearly done, but with just one big problem. When tanning the hides, I want the bot to right click and hit "Tan All" but I cannot figure out how to do so. I have the interface condition/action with the container ID and child ID, so that the bot does click on the correct hide, but it is only doing one hide at a time. Anyone have any idea on how to make it right click and "Tan All"? There isn't a grandchild according to the visual developer in case you're wondering.

Bump. Still haven't figured out this problem

Spent the past 2 nights working on my Castle Wars script and considering it worked all day today when I was at work (~10 hours) and last night while I was sleeping (~8 hours) without a single issue, I'm gonna go ahead and say it's running flawlessly.

The only issue I'm trying to figure out now is the Hybrid Helmet selection interface. I tried executing it similarly to the other interface conditions and actions I dealt with, but I'm not too sure if it's just my tired brain overlooking something, or if I'm not implementing it properly.

Can someone take a look at my script and help me out here? I included photos of the interface IDs for all the helmets and the ID to just close out the interface if for whatever reason it's not possible. The section I currently have set up for the hybrid helmets is disconnected from the rest of the script towards the bottom in order to easily differentiate it from everything else.

Thanks!

Link to my zip file containing the script and pictures of the interface IDs.

I trying make FIREMAKING BOT with VisualRM
What i doing wrong?
Because it work only with one logs and after that stop...
Fire making bot - Pastebin.com

I'm assuming this is for OSRS, but considering I don't play OSRS, I can't help you 100%, but I went ahead and essentially made what that bot would look like on RS3 for you. It should be the same for the most part, just some minor tweaks here and there, but those minor tweaks will help you a lot of understanding of how the bot works.

When you run this bot, activate "Enable Visual Debugging" towards the bottom middlish part of the bot's interface to see which step it's currently working on to see which parts it's getting stuck on and tweak it from there.

Good luck! :)

Anyone know how to detect how many players are nearby? I've found where you can enter specific usernames to search for, but it would be a good way to world hop when too many players are around.

Figured out how to fix my Hybrid Helmet selection issue. Just had to swap the order around from detecting the interface and then selecting one of 3 paths to select a helmet, to selecting one of three paths AND THEN detecting the interface and selecting one of the helmets.

Wish I figured this bot out sooner considering after this weekend I'll have full Profound, but regardless, it was nice enough to have it for this weekend!

If anyone cares, he's a link to my final Castle Wars bot.

Someone please tellme what im doing wrong...

it wont harvest the ancestral energy at the arc

it fails on npc condition

Attachments

• visualrm.jpg
    visualrm.jpg
    248 KB · Views: 5
Hello guys. Just wanted to ask If how can I use an item's special attack? (Eg: Drag pickaxe, etc)
Thanks a lot :)

Jagex Secret Police
Someone please tellme what im doing wrong...

it wont harvest the ancestral energy at the arc

it fails on npc condition
Try this
I don't have an acc to test this on anymore but it worked for me in the past. Start with the appropriate elite skilling outfits + crystal equipment in your inventory. It supports seren spirits as well.

Hello guys. Just wanted to ask If how can I use an item's special attack? (Eg: Drag pickaxe, etc)
Thanks a lot :)
Combat condition/action under the miscellaneous nodes tab

Try this
I don't have an acc to test this on anymore but it worked for me in the past. Start with the appropriate elite skilling outfits + crystal equipment in your inventory. It supports seren spirits as well.

Yooo. Thanks man!

Try this

how do i input this?

I am loving the bot at the moment. I’ve run into a couple of of issues I can’t get worked through.

I am making a NMZ bot, the only thing I have left to do is make it so it can get through the interface. How do I make it so after I click on Dominion Onion, I get through the dialogue and the following interface?

It would be easy if I just could do an interaction after another interaction, but Visual RM does not allow this? Why?

Edit: dumb questions and I have searched around for these a bit, just can’t seem to find a solution. Please dumb it down for me.

I am loving the bot at the moment. I’ve run into a couple of of issues I can’t get worked through.

I am making a NMZ bot, the only thing I have left to do is make it so it can get through the interface. How do I make it so after I click on Dominion Onion, I get through the dialogue and the following interface?

It would be easy if I just could do an interaction after another interaction, but Visual RM does not allow this? Why?

Edit: dumb questions and I have searched around for these a bit, just can’t seem to find a solution. Please dumb it down for me.
You have to essentially work backward. So check for the last interface, and if false, check for the 2nd to last interface, and if false, check for the 2nd interface, and if false, check for the first interface.

And obviously if true, interact with said interface with the necessary actions.