Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

VisualRM [DEV]

Is it possible to make a bot using fairy rings? Would like to make on for the karambwan/zanaris. Thankss. Would love to get as much help and guidance :cool:
Yes. Familiarize yourself with the nodes https://www.visualrm.com/logic-nodes and check out the logic from the bots in the bot store and you should be able to make it work. An interface condition and subsequent interface interaction is what you would be looking for to interact with the fairy ring interface.

@tyb51 I am looking for a way to take an dynamic string inputs from the chat box (Like numbers and Player names) and being able to use them as variables in my program, is this a planned feature or something that already exist?
I don't believe that is possible. Active development of this bot has been stopped by tyb so i don't believe this will be added either.

not fat just chubby
Anyone knows how I can make VisualRM cast Seerz village teleport? It tries to cast the standard camelot one every time when doing agility.

I also need help with minnows. I can't get my bot to automatically net the ones without the flying fish. Thanks :) *sorry, still a noob. trying to learn lol*

Cant figure out this traversal problem. i cant have it go directly to the bank coordinates because it gets stuck going the wrong way and just spam clicks to no end so i tried having to go to a "way point" so to speak and it'll get there fine then proceed to go to the bank coordinates but once it gets <5 away from the "way point" it rubber bands between the two coords. i cant for the life of me figure it out and ive spent 3 hours so far. i'm not a bright person apparently lmao

edit: nevermind got it, had to switch first calc condition to the bank cords and just play around with distance <# to find the sweet spot. no lie this took me 5 hours today lmao

Attachments

• stoprubberbanding.png
    stoprubberbanding.png
    113.1 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Yo guys, currently working on a blast furnace bot. Anyone knows if VisualRM can detect if coal bag is full or empty?
Should be able to. You can use the varbit listener in the development toolkit (available in the bot store) to find the varbit if there is one. Then just use it in a varbit condition.

I dont know if anyone can help, but the Official bot repository has the Lazy Zmi, When trying to use, it doesn't pay bank to open with 20 runes... Im trying to use air runes but just hovers around without doing anything. I have tried air runes in rune pouch, and alos in inventory, both wont work. I have tried looking on the board to alter it, but cant find it anywhere?? any help would be amazing, thank you

just saying thanks for this amazing client and feature, i've quiet literally made a bot for everything i personally want to bot, from money making bots, skilling, and combat. i invested a total of 24+ hours into learning each function and it was well worth it.

Whoever is looking for a bot from the repository and it isn't there or the free ones dont work as you'd like feel free to delve into this and give it a try VisualRM is a god send.

Are there any tutorials for the bot? I'm attempting to make a bot and having issues troubleshooting.

1. Kill cows in Burthrope
2. Loot bones and hide
3. Bank
4. Repeat

Hello guys,
Does anyone know how to make visual rm set the camera zoom and position to a preset at the start of the bot

thank you in advance

Should be able to. You can use the varbit listener in the development toolkit (available in the bot store) to find the varbit if there is one. Then just use it in a varbit condition.

Hi Sir, I tried this but the listener doesnt seem to pickup any activity when I fill or empty the coal bag.

Cooks assistant quest bot OSRS

DOWNLOAD LINK
MEGA

Game type: OSRS
Bot title: Cooks assistant quest bot
Summary: Completes cooks assistant quest in 10mins, will also get the required items needed to complete quest, having items in inventory will speed up time
Requirements: none required as bot gathers items as it goes
(empty pot, bucket, egg optional)
(for super quick have Pot of flour, bucket of milk and egg)

Damm im struggling with this varbit listener bit
trying to get the varbits for when a small pouch is full vs not full
i have tried the development bot but still don't understand that thing
rs3

Do varbits work for anyone? I'm trying to make my bot drink a prayer renewal when it runs out but it doesnt work. Even used the curly root example script which had this function and that doesn't work either. I'm starting to think that varbits are broken.

Also wondering if anyone has a fix for when the bot fails to click an object sometimes. Because I cant get the bot to drink renewals through varbits currently, im trying through a timer. This has its own problem as sometimes the bot fails to drink the renewal and instead hovers over it and then has to wait for the timer to go back to true again, a 6 min wait.

Hi there. I have a little problem with dye making bot. VisualRm can't solve simple condition. I made a chat condition : if there's a chat dialog, a program SHOULD DO a CHAT action : skip the dialog. If there's no chat dialog,bot should make dye(use onion on npc Aggie).Pls tell me my mistake here and what should i do to solve this problem. A bot makes dye,but if there's a chat dialog, program continue to click on onion and then on Aggie
a27d24_5289f53036d24fddbfc343edbe80b353~mv2.png
. Sorry for my bad English, i do my best.

Hi there. I have a little problem with dye making bot. VisualRm can't solve simple condition. I made a chat condition : if there's a chat dialog, a program SHOULD DO a CHAT action : skip the dialog. If there's no chat dialog,bot should make dye(use onion on npc Aggie).Pls tell me my mistake here and what should i do to solve this problem. A bot makes dye,but if there's a chat dialog, program continue to click on onion and then on Aggie
a27d24_5289f53036d24fddbfc343edbe80b353~mv2.png
. Sorry for my bad English, i do my best.
It doesn't look like you have any given action for the 'chat dialog action'. I usually use a keyboard action and made it hit space.
Also for the 'chat dialog condition' you need a have a 'string' type variable.
I may be wrong though as I just started learning this program yesterday.

Jagex Secret Police
I dont know if anyone can help, but the Official bot repository has the Lazy Zmi, When trying to use, it doesn't pay bank to open with 20 runes... Im trying to use air runes but just hovers around without doing anything. I have tried air runes in rune pouch, and alos in inventory, both wont work. I have tried looking on the board to alter it, but cant find it anywhere?? any help would be amazing, thank you
Try contacting the author of that bot. To be honest though, you should be able to figure it out by yourself by turning on visual debugging and following the logic.

Do I need 2 interface conditions, in order to access a grand child?

Im unable to make it happen. Halp!
No you do not! Both child and grandchild can be defined in the same interface condition node. Make sure you check the "cache container box" down below

Hi Sir, I tried this but the listener doesnt seem to pickup any activity when I fill or empty the coal bag.
In that case I dont believe there is one for it, too bad. You can circumvent this though by using the combination of a boolean condition and modulator. This is less reliable but should work. I did the same for filling a massive pouch in the bot that I am linking below.

When trying to cook fish on a fire how do i get the character to select "Cook All" after using the fish on the fire?
Crafting window condition (=open)-> crafting window action

Cooks assistant quest bot OSRS

DOWNLOAD LINK
MEGA

Game type: OSRS
Bot title: Cooks assistant quest bot
Summary: Completes cooks assistant quest in 10mins, will also get the required items needed to complete quest, having items in inventory will speed up time
Requirements: none required as bot gathers items as it goes
(empty pot, bucket, egg optional)
(for super quick have Pot of flour, bucket of milk and egg)

Damm im struggling with this varbit listener bit
trying to get the varbits for when a small pouch is full vs not full
i have tried the development bot but still don't understand that thing
rs3
Here are the runecrafting varbits: DerkSchooltink/Varbit_varp
Note that the massive pouch does not have a varbit, you would need to circumvent that problem by using a boolean condition+modulator.
I implemented all of this in my mud runecrafting bot that follows this guys' tutorial for reference:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Before anyone uses the bot, it still needs some optimization, as well as support for fixing the pouches with the lunar spell. Should make around 3M per hour though

Do varbits work for anyone? I'm trying to make my bot drink a prayer renewal when it runs out but it doesnt work. Even used the curly root example script which had this function and that doesn't work either. I'm starting to think that varbits are broken.

Also wondering if anyone has a fix for when the bot fails to click an object sometimes. Because I cant get the bot to drink renewals through varbits currently, im trying through a timer. This has its own problem as sometimes the bot fails to drink the renewal and instead hovers over it and then has to wait for the timer to go back to true again, a 6 min wait.
Can confirm that varbits are working for me