Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

VisualRM [DEV]

Okay this is doing my FREAKING head in
im trying to make an automatic 1-99 P2P bot cause i already made one for F2P

i am struggling with the fact that i cant figure out how to destroy a special teak log when the message pops up asking if i want to destroy it or not (yes or no)
i can get it to open the message but wont let me select the yes function

Attachments

• destroy log.jpg
    destroy log.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 18
Wondering if anyone could give me some help with a screenshot. What i am trying to do is delete certain nodes in the "Fire Rune Crafter" online repository script. I do not have a large or medium pouch and the script will not start without them. If anyone could indicate what specific nodes need to be deleted that would be great. Or even better a screenshot of the adjusted script. Thanks.

Wondering if anyone could give me some help with a screenshot. What i am trying to do is delete certain nodes in the "Fire Rune Crafter" online repository script. I do not have a large or medium pouch and the script will not start without them. If anyone could indicate what specific nodes need to be deleted that would be great. Or even better a screenshot of the adjusted script. Thanks.

hey man i have been looking into it for you but i currently only have a rs3 account and when i run the code it goes into a continuous loop

Okay this is doing my FREAKING head in
im trying to make an automatic 1-99 P2P bot cause i already made one for F2P

i am struggling with the fact that i cant figure out how to destroy a special teak log when the message pops up asking if i want to destroy it or not (yes or no)
i can get it to open the message but wont let me select the yes function
Use Visual Developer (can be added through runemate bot store) to obtain the interface ID of the yes button.
Next, add a interface condition node in Visual RM which points to the interface ID (or interface object) that you found.
Make sure that you check "Visible" on the action slide down menu. Otherwise it will constantly return a "succes" even though the interface may not be visible at the time.
Next, check the "cache container" box
Add interface interaction node afterwards with interaction type "click" and select the interface object that you described in the previous interface condition node.

I'm not able to explain it any better right now, if you still can't figure it out i'll make a basic tutorial with images that should help you.

The interface condition and interaction nodes are incredibly powerful, I've made bots support area looting and do special attacks in rs3 legacy mode. Thing is that it's hard to understand at first.

I don't have an OSRS account either unfortunately so I can't test. Looking at the nodes though I see that the bot is working with # of empty slot conditions which you should also change when you are not using those pouches (add 2 to empty slots in case you are not using those two pouches?)

Can confirm that this fixed the notification modules :)(y) thanks Tyb

Thanks anyways, appreciate the effort.

Mate after hours of cursing the pre made bot for fire crafting bot i went fck it and made my own one XD

[JSON] { "Variables": [ { "name": "Fire rune", "value": "Fire run - Pastebin.com

Use Visual Developer (can be added through runemate bot store) to obtain the interface ID of the yes button.
Next, add a interface condition node in Visual RM which points to the interface ID (or interface object) that you found.
Make sure that you check "Visible" on the action slide down menu. Otherwise it will constantly return a "succes" even though the interface may not be visible at the time.
Add interface interaction node afterwards with interaction type "click" and select the interface object that you described in the previous interface condition node.

I'm not able to explain it any better right now, if you still can't figure it out i'll make a basic tutorial with images that should help you.

The interface condition and interaction nodes are incredibly powerful, I've made bots support area looting and do special attacks in rs3 legacy mode. Thing is that it's hard to understand at first.

I don't have an OSRS account either unfortunately so I can't test. Looking at the nodes though I see that the bot is working with # of empty slot conditions which you should also change when you are not using those pouches (add 2 to empty slots in case you are not using those two pouches?)

Thank you so much man i will look into it as its my last bit i need for my LVL 1-99 WC bot P2P

Mate after hours of cursing the pre made bot for fire crafting bot i went fck it and made my own one XD

[JSON] { "Variables": [ { "name": "Fire rune", "value": "Fire run - Pastebin.com

Thank you so much man i will look into it as its my last bit i need for my LVL 1-99 WC bot P2P
How would i put your fire rune crafter into the visual bot?

Nevermind I didn't realize there was a load bot option.

I can't however get the bot to start, just want to make sure I had the setup correct. Starting at the castle wars bank with a fire tiara on, a ring of dueling equipped, and many more in the bank, along with pure essences. Am i missing anything the bot needs to start?

I can't however get the bot to start, just want to make sure I had the setup correct. Starting at the castle wars bank with a fire tiara on, a ring of dueling equipped, and many more in the bank, along with pure essences. Am i missing anything the bot needs to start?

do you have a small pouch?... if there is any problems just reload the program then start again just press play other wise i will get stuck halfway through
]

i dont trust the pastebin website so try this one mate
MEGA

Ah perfect was just missing the small pouch. Thanks for such a quick response.

its my pleasure mate just finishing up my 1-99wc bot :D

i got the interface number but still cant figure out were to put the numbers

Attachments

• problem.jpg
    problem.jpg
    298.9 KB · Views: 13
Hello there, after the last update (Not sure if RUNEMATE, or VISUALRM),

I got this weird problem

Im having a problem, randomly, for example while pickpocketing a farmer, the "Choose Option" (mouse hover action) get stucks in the window (with the desired Action available) but without selecting it while botting, and I have to manually move the mouse or focus that screen so that "Hover menu" get unstuck, and it keeps its flow.

Id normally only click him, but sometimes, it just get this annoyn hover menu, and didnt go away, or just select the [Pickpocket] option, any ideas why? Im almost sure, its because an update/modification, as my script was running perfectly before the recent updates (1-2 days ago).

This happens sometimes, and its very random, NO there is no nother items overlapping the cursor, or such. If the NPC moves, then it goes away (because the cursor will try to aim the NPC, ofc)

upload_2018-11-30_12-28-44.png

Thank you

Last edited:
Hello there, after the last update (Not sure if RUNEMATE, or VISUALRM),

I got this weird problem

Im having a problem, randomly, for example while pickpocketing a farmer, the "Choose Option" (mouse hover action) get stucks in the window (with the desired Action available) but without selecting it while botting, and I have to manually move the mouse or focus that screen so that "Hover menu" get unstuck, and it keeps its flow.

Id normally only click him, but sometimes, it just get this annoyn hover menu, and didnt go away, or just select the [Pickpocket] option, any ideas why? Im almost sure, its because an update/modification, as my script was running perfectly before the recent updates (1-2 days ago).

This happens sometimes, and its very random, NO there is no nother items overlapping the cursor, or such. If the NPC moves, then it goes away (because the cursor will try to aim the NPC, ofc)

View attachment 7260

Thank you
Also happened to me 5sec ago when my bot tried to get food from the bank.

LEARNER, VISUALRM USER
Avoid using too much alt keys, like alt+tab. A quick fix for it is to pause VRM, then press alt. then don't press it until you run again the VRM.

#1 Fabric Cleaner
Also happened to me 5sec ago when my bot tried to get food from the bank.

Can also attest to this, happens while running box trap bot, mouse just hovers instead of clicking on the lay/reset action!

EDIT: seems to be occurring with other bots as well, not just visualrm made ones

Yes, it happened again, i activated the overlay, and for example, in the bank while withdrawing an item it will right click the sprite on the bank, the mouse pointer where looking for the same sprite again, like if not able to detect the menu container/hover menu, or something in order to finally click the option required.

had to pause/unpause, or if mouse wasnt disabled in the overlay, just focus that screen with the mouse, it rarely happens, but sometimes more often.