Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

VisualRM [DEV]

Niche bots at your disposal
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU AHHHHH
i had everything in the right place afterall except i dint have the grandchild number in ahh dint know what to do with the last number

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
Just to remind you:
if you have an interface component [1234, 567]
the 1234 we call the container Id and 567 we call the child ID
if you have an interface component [1234, 567,89]
the 1234 we call the container Id and 567 we call the child ID and 89 we call the grand child ID

In VRM you either assign the container ID to the variable, or to the container dropdown box in the query list

@tyb51 is there any way to fetch the HintArrow model once in Tutorial island?
Im practicing doing a tutorial script.

Thank you
Where would you need one? Runemate has a HintArrow class but it is not (and will not be added )to VRM.

Just to remind you:
if you have an interface component [1234, 567]
the 1234 we call the container Id and 567 we call the child ID
if you have an interface component [1234, 567,89]
the 1234 we call the container Id and 567 we call the child ID and 89 we call the grand child ID

In VRM you either assign the container ID to the variable, or to the container dropdown box in the query list

Where would you need one? Runemate has a HintArrow class but it is not (and will not be added )to VRM.
Nvm, was trying it in tutorial island, but I'll be using varps.

BTW, how can I know if there is another player on screen? Thanks a lot!

Can you turn off the annoying as hell interface closer.. im trying to make a questing bot and everytime the accept button pops up it closes the dam thing ahhhh

Hello everyone,
I just want to ask, what is the difference between the MLP_Path_generator and the Clouse_Path one?

I cant seem to open any of the query windows ive been reading about, Supposed to hover over the drop down right? if this is the case it does nothing. is there any other way to access them?
Thanks

LEARNER, VISUALRM USER
I cant seem to open any of the query windows ive been reading about, Supposed to hover over the drop down right? if this is the case it does nothing. is there any other way to access them?
Thanks

There is a disable option for that in the inspector tab. Just tick it and query window will be enabled.
upload_2018-12-4_3-25-2.png

The option [Disable deposit all] in Bank Withdrawal action, is not working, its depositing everything.

Is also that happening to you guys? Please help!

Edit: The only workaround found, is to add the items I DO NOT want to deposit, on the preset, that way it wont press [deposit all button]

Last edited:
Great work, although i've been trying to make a chinchompa hunter bot with this, but struggling... Someone who can help me with this? :/

Hi, I'm trying to make the bot press "4" with a keyboard action, but there is no way to create a followup for pressing this key. How is the keyboard action supposed to work?

Make it with Boolean node and Boolean modulator.

Care to elaborate on that? In my example I have a Game object condition and an action set. If the condition is successful, I want to press "4" using a keyboard action. After "4" is pressed, I want the script to continue and do something else. How do I do that?

@tyb51 I am looking for a way to take an dynamic string inputs from the chat box (Like numbers and Player names) and being able to use them as variables in my program, is this a planned feature or something that already exist?

Is it possible to make a bot using fairy rings? Would like to make on for the karambwan/zanaris. Thankss. Would love to get as much help and guidance :cool: