Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

VisualRM [DEV]

There is a minor bug

[When you save custom notifications, and you reload the script again,
the notification message is NOT selected in the notification action block, it remains empty, so you have to select it again.]

thank you
Also having this problem

hey all
i love this program so dam much
im doing a beginners series on youtube for those who never used this bot before
check it out if you wish plus some help will be greatly appreciated

Shandoggaming
Nice video dude, wish something like this was available when this bot got released. What do you need help with?

This guy is MVP. Very well done basic tutorial. I've added it on the VisualRM website. I hope many new users will now understand how to get started with VRM.

YOUTUBE VIDEO

N6WJEUf.png
I made something similar too! do i get any love?

@tyb51 I noticed constant crashing on multiple machine configurations and multiple bots after running VisualRM for 12+ hours. I sent in a few bug reports after the crash, hopefully you can get those fixed ASAP. Search “12hr” and you’ll find it

Let me know if you need any other info, and thanks for this amazing revolution you have created

Niche bots at your disposal
I made something similar too! do i get any love?
Post link :eek: Must have forgotten about it. Not actively following every post. but If you did you are also very helpful for the community! I'd like to see people do more how-to's or just creative sessions.

Yea huge shoutout to RS Rick, hes posted a ton of free bots that other users would charge a fortune for, and they all work great! He is the reason ive started to use VisualRM religiously, amazing work

Great shift drop, amazing.
Another bug report, the Withdraw Bank feature, the 'disable deposit all' checkbox, while using a VisualRM preset, doesnt work at all.

Also, I was wondering, how to withdraw type [Preset (#)] how does that work? Ive tryed many options within the hover menu, but It keeps opening and closing the bank.

Thank you

So I made this bot that crystallises Grenwalls, but it misclicks the box traps like 60% of the time when it tries to cast the spell on them (game object: "Shaking box". Is there any way in which i can minimize the misclicking? Or is the hitbox simply too big of this object? I already tried switching path generators, slowing mouse acceleration and zooming in on the game. It looks like the bot is trying to click on the tile on which the box trap is placed instead of on the object.

Try adding delay beetween actions, and add, player condition: is skilling, player condition: is moving, before you cast the spell if you need an better explanation i can explain later

Try adding delay beetween actions, and add, player condition: is skilling, player condition: is moving, before you cast the spell if you need an better explanation i can explain later
Those are already in there :/ thanks for the suggestion though

Yay
This guy is MVP. Very well done basic tutorial. I've added it on the VisualRM website. I hope many new users will now understand how to get started with VRM.

YOUTUBE VIDEO

N6WJEUf.png

YAY this is me :D
I have made a few more bots and willing to make more for people

only problem im currently having is that im trying to make a questing bot but i keep getting the interface closer action AHHHH

My channel
ShandogGaming