Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

VisualRM [DEV]

Hey just wondering if anyone could explain to me how to get a script to return you to a set location after you have completed an agility course?, I have manged to make it complete the course and on its own I know how to get it to take me to a location, I just don't understand how to make it complete the course then take me back to the start, rinse and repeat.

Does world hopping work? Made a mining bot but I cannot make world hop action to work for me

Last edited:
Hey just wondering if anyone could explain to me how to get a script to return you to a set location after you have completed an agility course?, I have manged to make it complete the course and on its own I know how to get it to take me to a location, I just don't understand how to make it complete the course then take me back to the start, rinse and repeat.
Can you do a condition check if the first obstacle X is within Y to click it?

Login function is not working for me anymore since this weekend after a pause, it keeps trying to change worlds. Only after a complete fresh start it is working. It will then try to log in and the loaded world, but since I am using it on a f2p account it will get stuck again.

Video of bug: Imgur

Hi. Does there exist a video tutorial on how to use your program? It's really awesome btw!!

No I meant how in general to use VisualRM. It looks really nice and all, but I cant add any details to it. I at least need booleans values, IDs... and idk where to find them tbh. Do you have a video tutorial that shows a step by step process of how to use VIsualRM?

i am also having problems with the world swapper, just does not seem to work, while ingame it just opens the world list. but never actually swaps the world

No I meant how in general to use VisualRM. It looks really nice and all, but I cant add any details to it. I at least need booleans values, IDs... and idk where to find them tbh. Do you have a video tutorial that shows a step by step process of how to use VIsualRM?
PM me on slack I've helped a couple people so far.

it wont cast crystalize on acadia tree... looked at debugging, its keeps trying to ( i have it in my action bar + enough runes)

any fix on this? so i can use the action bar (its faster)

00:05:27 DEBUG Found spell: CRYSTALLISE
00:05:27 DEBUG Trying to cast spell: CRYSTALLISE, on Acadia tree [3180, 2753, 0]
00:05:31 DEBUG [SPECIAL INTERACTION] Interaction failed: disabling spell
00:05:34 DEBUG [GO INTERACTION] Interacting with Acadia tree [3180, 2753, 0] by using ^Cut down$

Last edited:
Sorry for the noob question here. I'm using the minnow fishing repo thats preloaded with this bot. Which of the timer boxes is the one that causes the bot to take a break for 2-4hrs per the default. Id like to change the timer so it takes a little bit longer breaks a bit less frequently.

I don't want to waste time trying to figure out this bot. So has anyone been able to create a lava runecrafting bot or is it fairly easy to create a well working one?

I want to try to use this to powermine iron at remmingtin, can someone help me figure out how to do this. This bot is confusing me

Just a suggestion:
Many interactions should flow through.
Ie, bank withdraw 1 axe, then continue to another action etc.

Rather than having to loop through each time as it makes it quite challenging to make more specialized actions a reality

To add to that, it'd be nice if we could have things wait before completion. Ie, click on bank, then wait until the bank is open. I often see the bot going to a bank to deposit an item but taking more than 1 second to do so. Then it clicks a different bank booth and goes to that and loops etc.

There should be a toggle for things to wait until completion before continuing

Just a suggestion:
Many interactions should flow through.
Ie, bank withdraw 1 axe, then continue to another action etc.

Rather than having to loop through each time as it makes it quite challenging to make more specialized actions a reality

To add to that, it'd be nice if we could have things wait before completion. Ie, click on bank, then wait until the bank is open. I often see the bot going to a bank to deposit an item but taking more than 1 second to do so. Then it clicks a different bank booth and goes to that and loops etc.

There should be a toggle for things to wait until completion before continuing

I realized that you should add a timed action after each condition to stop this. Or else the bot will just keep clicking. This will make the loop longer but be more timed and more human like instead of spam clicking.

how does this new zoom effect things?

does anyone know why when i set to cast spell teleport camelot even though my default left click is set to seers it still takes me to the camelot teleport spot? Also can anyone do a small demo for me on hoiw to get it to check your stamina and use a stamina pot if below a certain % in osrs, I cant work it out for the life of me, Adrenalin doesnt seem to be it.

Last edited: