Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

VisualRM [DEV]

Got a 1 day bot busting ban and I'm pretty sure it was from the AIO rooftop script :/

Sad day brothers, had just got the pet still under 65 agil. Just thought I'd report that. I haven't seen any others claim a ban from VisualRM.

I did a few laps of seers with that and everything about it's pathing screamed bot so I decided against using.

Anyone else running into issues with the bot executing actions in-game at an incredibly slow pace? Object detection seems to take quite awhile as well as object interaction for objects not immediately in adjacent spaces.

Seems like the interface interactions are extremely slow as well. Much faster to just create game object variables and use key presses than use the built-in banking or withdraw modules.

Adding to that, it seems to just not function well at all when it comes to portables. If it happens to hover over a portable next to the portable specified, it just hangs infinitely. So if I wanted to use the Portable smith and it happens to hover over a Portable fletcher before it selects the Portable smith, RIP.

Last edited:
Niche bots at your disposal
Anyone else running into issues with the bot executing actions in-game at an incredibly slow pace? Object detection seems to take quite awhile as well as object interaction for objects not immediately in adjacent spaces.

Seems like the interface interactions are extremely slow as well. Much faster to just create game object variables and use key presses than use the built-in banking or withdraw modules.

Adding to that, it seems to just not function well at all when it comes to portables. If it happens to hover over a portable next to the portable specified, it just hangs infinitely. So if I wanted to use the Portable smith and it happens to hover over a Portable fletcher before it selects the Portable smith, RIP.
Interaction should be fast, but recent RM updates have broken interactions on RS3 a lot. Interface interactions also depend on ow well you define your query options.

Hey just wondering if anyone else having an issue with the minnow fishing since this update? its just spamming the fishing node, and no longer moves when the fish splashes up.

Timer condition after a while stops consuming aggression potion, also doesn' consume it on the time specified 6min-6min. All around, I can't seem to find to make timer condition reliable on any front, whether it be for break handling or for redosing on pots. Can anyone help or tell me of a work around? This is the last piece of a very large combat bot and I'm willing to share once it's complete :)

Timer condition after a while stops consuming aggression potion, also doesn' consume it on the time specified 6min-6min. All around, I can't seem to find to make timer condition reliable on any front, whether it be for break handling or for redosing on pots. Can anyone help or tell me of a work around? This is the last piece of a very large combat bot and I'm willing to share once it's complete :)
why don't you use a varbit condition

try enabling keyboard input it RM settings or try to press ALT on start, those things have been reported to work. Or change the cast action bar node to cast magic, the nit will cast it from magic.

@OTHERS People having issues with scripts, find where the logic goes wrong (follow red flow with visual debug) and fix it. Those looking to do certain thing. take a look at other scripts that do about the same thing or just investigate the different nodes and what they can do

The alt button thingy didnt do the trick... making it cast magic makes it slower, any other way i/you can fix it?

Can someone make a script showing how to talk to npcs and going through and choosing dialog? I suck at this and cant seem to get even the first Talk To interaction to happen.
Same NPC each time? Could just use a key function (1, 2, 3 etc)

Question on using an area, trying to keep the script chopping logs (e.g) in a set radius--can't seem to get the order right. Ideas?

Same NPC each time? Could just use a key function (1, 2, 3 etc)

Question on using an area, trying to keep the script chopping logs (e.g) in a set radius--can't seem to get the order right. Ideas?

Set a value to "Within" on the Game object condition node. Then you could also have another check that if your player is x distance from your area/co-ordinate using calculation condition, move back to the area.

Thanks man appreciate the info. And as far as pathing, any easy way for it to force the opening of a door? Seems to try to path as the crow flies.

Thanks man appreciate the info. And as far as pathing, any easy way for it to force the opening of a door? Seems to try to path as the crow flies.
Having it do a check on if the door can be opened and will incorporate your "within" tip to avoid it opening all the doors in sight ayy.

easily triggered ✌

Having it do a check on if the door can be opened and will incorporate your "within" tip to avoid it opening all the doors in sight ayy.
Check for the action "Open" find which coords the gameObject is on.

I'm experiencing an issue when it comes to talking to NPC.
After it selects the appropriate choice there's a few lines where it just has to click next, but visual debugging shows it's "stuck" on the last action which means I can't intercept in the middle of conversation.

Any solutions to this?

I'm experiencing an issue when it comes to talking to NPC.
After it selects the appropriate choice there's a few lines where it just has to click next, but visual debugging shows it's "stuck" on the last action which means I can't intercept in the middle of conversation.

Any solutions to this?
wdym stuck on the the last action?

First of all, after I wrote this post I've made a lot of progress doing other things. Some things still elude me (For example easy inventory checking, ended up just making a boolean to be set to true if preset has been used, otherwise push preset and if inventory then empty = pause.)

Issues I have:
1) utility remembering boolean values. I don't know if I'm completely blind or if it's not there, please add "Reset variables" button so I don't have to save and reload all the time.

2) Boxes sometimes hard to move, move too fast and they f*** up.

Questions:
1) Why does booleanchecker have to have variables made for true or false? There's literally only true or false. (When setting a boolean)

If you do not already have so, you should have a BTC address for donations.

wdym stuck on the the last action?
By stuck I mean it does not only trigger on the text in I've set in the box. It also triggers those dialog boxes where there's only "Continue"

So instead fo checking "Should we do something else when the NPC says X" it just keeps clicking untill next multiple choice, or untill convo is complete.
Let's say I wanted to do something when dialog said "Thanks", that's not possible right now, at least not as far as I can see.

I've uploaded a picture:
(Not marked) 1st box-> First thing NPC says. works fine
A) First selection, for some reason also clicks "Continue" in preceeding dialog boxes
B) Second selection, for some reason also clicks "Continue" in preceeding dialog boxes, one of which I want to do an action at C to make seem more legit. I've never waited the entire conversation to reclick NPC, and I want to reclick when it says "Thanks".

Botissue.png