Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

VisualRM [DEV]

I like to create a woodcutting and fletching for RS3.

1. Cut trees
2. when inventory is full
3. craft into arrow shaft
4. repeat

I have looked through the repository and the ones for woodcutting are somewhat helpful.
Even the simplest help would be appreciated.
Thank you
--------
What's Working
Cutting a full inventory of logs.

Missing:
Fletching those logs into arrow shaft

Last edited:
I like to create a woodcutting and fletching for RS3.

Missing:
Fletching those logs into arrow shaft
What's the issue?

Interaction
Item Type Inventory
Item Name = Logs
Action = Fletch (?? Right click your logs to see)

Then use Crafting conditions and actions.

EDIT:
BUuut.. I think it's cheaper to buy arrow shafts on GE...

Last edited:
After around a few hours of trial and error I managed to make a simple mining bot. No banking yet.
The only problem is that it only mines one and the same ore. Anyone have any ideas on how to fix this?
Currently mining with a simple interaction command.

After around a few hours of trial and error I managed to make a simple mining bot. No banking yet.
The only problem is that it only mines one and the same ore. Anyone have any ideas on how to fix this?
Currently mining with a simple interaction command.
What do you mean? you want it to switch up the ores?

Do you know how frustrating it in that there is absolutely no tutorials for this ? It's a bunch of scattered information , in multiple posts. Some on the first page, some on page 26, then continue on page 32 8th post down. Completely unorganized, the potential that RuneMate has...let alone VisualRM is huge, but there's not a single fucking easy to follow tutorial anywhere. I mean here's a prime example; Tutorial - The Coding Chronicles - for a Newb, by a Newb

GREAT! Another fucking development related tutorial that end at "HELLO, WORLD" .....

https://www.visualrm.com/1-getting-started-the-interface

That one's real in depth as well...I'm glad it covers so many functions and is crystal clear on what they do. Giving examples of how to implement them and their purpose.

I've reached out numerous times... on SLACK.... on DISCORD.... by PM on RUNEMATE FORUMS ... to MULTIPLE PEOPLE . Bot Authors . . . . Developers of RM ( Party / Arbiter / Cloud ).... aswell as the developer of VisualRM (tyb51) . Even gone as far as to offer to pay them to help explain some basic functions and kind of walk me through a couple of things. Things would without a doubt pick up and start to run with from there.... I would make complete / functioning tutorials as I learned myself, so more people that actually want to learn this fucking could. We would be able to continue growth of not only this community, but advance ourselves as programmers via Automation Client for a game we all enjoy. I see so many other people posting with the same frustration, and getting no response. It's got me so fucking triggered because this is the 15th...20th time i've sat down and tried to wrap my head around visiualRM and progress past scrolling through numerous posts that i find little crumbles of helpful information that I don't even end up remembering between bouncing back and forth between failed projects posted by other users.

I'm pretty sure we all know that people learn all kinds of different ways, I would think for a Script/Bot Called VISUALrm ... I wouldn't need to preach about Visual learning. How fucking hard would it be to go through and make a small series of tutorials covering all of the basics? Leave it up to the community after that, this project would have advanced so far...VisualRM and RuneMate alike. It's not like I offered to fucking pay good money to more than one person to help me create exactly that, because I don't have the knowledge and can't even figure out how to creat a fucking walking path in VisualRM. Because i'm fucking autistic or something and can't learn to "tie my shoes" you could say w/ this program. But if there was any kind of fucking support from those developers to hold my goddamn autistic hand, we could expand this community x10 and actually have some fucking proper documented tutorials and technical support....

and I hope this made just as much sense as VRM has every fucking time i've tried to learn it, all 15+ . So there's my rant, i'm beyond frustrated and don't even give a fuck anymore. Let this shit sit in the stagnant fucking toilet water it has until it finally gets flushed, I'll go find a community that has more resources available than a bunch of incomplete tutorials from 2014.

Do you know how frustrating it in that there is absolutely no tutorials for this ? It's a bunch of scattered information , in multiple posts. Some on the first page, some on page 26, then continue on page 32 8th post down. Completely unorganized, the potential that RuneMate has...let alone VisualRM is huge, but there's not a single fucking easy to follow tutorial anywhere. I mean here's a prime example; Tutorial - The Coding Chronicles - for a Newb, by a Newb

GREAT! Another fucking development related tutorial that end at "HELLO, WORLD" .....

https://www.visualrm.com/1-getting-started-the-interface

That one's real in depth as well...I'm glad it covers so many functions and is crystal clear on what they do. Giving examples of how to implement them and their purpose.

I've reached out numerous times... on SLACK.... on DISCORD.... by PM on RUNEMATE FORUMS ... to MULTIPLE PEOPLE . Bot Authors . . . . Developers of RM ( Party / Arbiter / Cloud ).... aswell as the developer of VisualRM (tyb51) . Even gone as far as to offer to pay them to help explain some basic functions and kind of walk me through a couple of things. Things would without a doubt pick up and start to run with from there.... I would make complete / functioning tutorials as I learned myself, so more people that actually want to learn this fucking could. We would be able to continue growth of not only this community, but advance ourselves as programmers via Automation Client for a game we all enjoy. I see so many other people posting with the same frustration, and getting no response. It's got me so fucking triggered because this is the 15th...20th time i've sat down and tried to wrap my head around visiualRM and progress past scrolling through numerous posts that i find little crumbles of helpful information that I don't even end up remembering between bouncing back and forth between failed projects posted by other users.

I'm pretty sure we all know that people learn all kinds of different ways, I would think for a Script/Bot Called VISUALrm ... I wouldn't need to preach about Visual learning. How fucking hard would it be to go through and make a small series of tutorials covering all of the basics? Leave it up to the community after that, this project would have advanced so far...VisualRM and RuneMate alike. It's not like I offered to fucking pay good money to more than one person to help me create exactly that, because I don't have the knowledge and can't even figure out how to creat a fucking walking path in VisualRM. Because i'm fucking autistic or something and can't learn to "tie my shoes" you could say w/ this program. But if there was any kind of fucking support from those developers to hold my goddamn autistic hand, we could expand this community x10 and actually have some fucking proper documented tutorials and technical support....

and I hope this made just as much sense as VRM has every fucking time i've tried to learn it, all 15+ . So there's my rant, i'm beyond frustrated and don't even give a fuck anymore. Let this shit sit in the stagnant fucking toilet water it has until it finally gets flushed, I'll go find a community that has more resources available than a bunch of incomplete tutorials from 2014.

i just found chris121s alt

i just found chris121s alt
whodat? Seriously tho, after my blunt I could've put it in more simple words. Lack of support / absolutely no tutorials. I'm sticking to fundamental programming, cause that shit is wack. I just see the potential in it, sucks for something that obviously took him alot of time to create...go to shit because of laziness.

What do you mean? you want it to switch up the ores?
Well the thing is it just mines the one rock that it chooses in the begining.
Standing in a location where there are 3 iron ores? Guess what I'll mine just the one I clicked on and spam click it untill it respawns, wasting time instead of mining efficiently

Niche bots at your disposal
Well the thing is it just mines the one rock that it chooses in the begining.
Standing in a location where there are 3 iron ores? Guess what I'll mine just the one I clicked on and spam click it untill it respawns, wasting time instead of mining efficiently
Show me the node (screenshot with query builder expanded) on how you define your ore

Do you know how frustrating it in that there is absolutely no tutorials for this ?
Bro... Bro... Calm down..

I was thinking the same, but in reality it's real fucking logical..
There are some things i wish there was more info on, but I feel now that it's easier and easier..

just try, and see what happens. (Would test on a dummy account, don't do like me who tested on main.. Let's just say it's not my main anymore.. )

EDIT:
I agree there should be a referendum on each node and what it does and explanation of each query box option. At least that would make it a lot easier.

Do you know how frustrating it in that there is absolutely no tutorials for this ? It's a bunch of scattered information , in multiple posts. Some on the first page, some on page 26, then continue on page 32 8th post down. Completely unorganized, the potential that RuneMate has...let alone VisualRM is huge, but there's not a single fucking easy to follow tutorial anywhere. I mean here's a prime example; Tutorial - The Coding Chronicles - for a Newb, by a Newb...
I made a combat bot that supports aggression pots, overloads, magic notepaper, and soul split all by customizing a combat bot that was in the online repository and checking the node documentation page and this varbit list. Took me 2 hours to figure out how to make it, without any previous scripting experience. Invest the time to learn it yourself and you'll find out that it's quite fun and easy to make your own bot. If it is of any help I can pm it to you.

@tyb51 Do you know the rs3 varbits for Torment, Turmoil and Anguish? I was able to find the values for Soulsplit, aggression and overloads myself but not for those prayers.

Anything I'm missing on pathing / stairs usage / door opening?

Before I did the check on if the door was open / closed and then go from there--but I'm hoping there's a way to automatically path stairs. :-( (Using Traverse to bank / X)

Last edited:
I keep trying to run a game object check on a projectile--can't seem to get the right ID / or am I going about it the wrong way? I saw the player animation ID is an option, looking for an NPC projectile one. I've tried calculate condition as well.

I am having problems making my bot interact with a furnace. What do use?
Do I use interaction then just input furnace as a game object or do I need to use something else?

Tnx for the picture but the problem for me is that the interaction doesn't happen...
The bot has no problem getting items from the bank to the furnace,
but then it stops there and goes on an endless loop through the logic tree that ends in this interaction but doesn't actually interact with the furnace in game client.
Am I missing an Object ID for the furnace in Al Kharid?
Or am I missing anything else?

Theproblem.png