Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

VisualRM [DEV]

It would be awesome if you could add in a way to do three things off one branch, e.g.

off one green line:
- Buy items from shop
- close shop
- then hop worlds

and just have a way these could be linked together to occur one after the other

It would be awesome if you could add in a way to do three things off one branch, e.g.

off one green line:
- Buy items from shop
- close shop
- then hop worlds

and just have a way these could be linked together to occur one after the other
That's what's stopping me from making all sorts of stuff... that and the banking thing.

It would be nice to add a block which generates a random value between 0 and 1. If the value is more than a specified value, the output will be succes, otherwise it will be failure. This would add some more randomness to scripts...

Furthermore I would like to see a "T-block". This block has two outputs, whereby first output a will be completed and subsequently output b.

edit: another thing i came across, is the traversal location: to nearest bank didn't work for me in al-kharid.
Secondly I have a question: How can I obtain coordinates of locations?

Last edited:
Could you please add something that detects if the NPC I'm trying to attack is already under attack?

My final version of a farming bot. Add plants that you want in the variables tab. Make sure to only have 1 type of allotment seed, herb seed, and flower seed. Works on all 4 main farming plots. Supports watering can, watering can filling at each location, clearing dead and diseased plants.

Attachments

• Farmingscape 5.0.zip
    8.9 KB · Views: 13
script is stuck at npc condition and npc interaction and many more blocks. It does nothing and goes very slowly. Yesterday it used to work decent.

I. Add an interface option to modify variables.
Easier to share the bot when it comes to changing certain variables to match a playstyle. Something along the lines of:
p1j77J8.png

II. Add a random outcome block.
Would highly boost our antiban features by using extra randoms.
Q8T2Uj3.png

III. Add a player check with a radius option.
Helps us changing spots or actually makes the world hop thing more useful.
Bzc7hiN.png

IV. Simplify using Sprite items on another Sprite item.
Just for a simplification purpose.
TDkZKTM.png

Last edited:

yop

Do you think it would be possible to write a bot for the flash powder factory minigame? I tried a few times but I'm still a noob in programming this bot, although it seems possible, I don't know if it is cause of the mechanics...
ps. after you do an action on an npc, like quickstart, is there an option to go through the dialog that comes on then? Because there's no point to connect from there to another building block.

Not being able to chain actions makes this pretty confusing. If a condition is true, I want to do 2 actions instead of one, but I can't seem to figure out how.

What condition should I use to hop worlds? If I want to bank and then hop to another world, how can I do that?

Last edited:
Not being able to chain actions makes this pretty confusing. If a condition is true, I want to do 2 actions instead of one, but I can't seem to figure out how.

What condition should I use to hop worlds? If I want to bank and then hop to another world, how can I do that?

I'm making my own Thieving script using this and at first it is all pretty confusing. If you want to PM me maybe I can help out a little. Probably won't be a lot of help as I'm still trying to figure it all out.. But I'm understanding it pretty decently right now.

I'm making my own Thieving script using this and at first it is all pretty confusing. If you want to PM me maybe I can help out a little. Probably won't be a lot of help as I'm still trying to figure it all out.. But I'm understanding it pretty decently right now.
Thanks for trying to help. I just want to know a condition that can let me world hop ONCE. I've tried so many conditions and they all make me world hop non-stop.
That's why I want to put 2 actions together. After I finish banking my items, then world hop.
If every action requires a condition preceding it, than World Hopping feels impossible to implement.

To be more specific, I want to world hop when the stock of an item in a shop is "0", but only after I finish banking.

Thanks for trying to help. I just want to know a condition that can let me world hop ONCE. I've tried so many conditions and they all make me world hop non-stop.
That's why I want to put 2 actions together. After I finish banking my items, then world hop.
If every action requires a condition preceding it, than World Hopping feels impossible to implement.

To be more specific, I want to world hop when the stock of an item in a shop is "0", but only after I finish banking.

Are you on the slack? I can help you out with this if you'd like.

jTr5d0v.png

I've been using the same bot i created for months without editing anything but now I'm suddenly getting this for the past few days. It occurs randomly, sometimes minutes in or even hours. Anyone got any idea whats causing this?

I can't figure out how to set the bot to click loot all if the area loot window is open. I assume it has to do with interface condition

Is there a way to have it only click on a resource once? I.e. when using the "interaction" condition I have it setup to mine iron ore but It will click a rock multiple times until my character is animating. I just want it to click once.

Is there a way to have it only click on a resource once? I.e. when using the "interaction" condition I have it setup to mine iron ore but It will click a rock multiple times until my character is animating. I just want it to click once.
Increase the loop time so it takes longer?

The bot works very good. Gaining 20K ranged XP per hour on my f2p pure with lv 70 ranged. A tip:
I change a boolean every time before a pause end block. then I can use that boolean to make "random" decisions.
I created an almost unbannable bot with this and will share it once I get my desired stats.