Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

VisualRM [DEV]

Is there a bug where the bot can only craft gold rings? I put "Gold bracelets" with a "Make-All" action (Interface interaction) after the (Interface Condition).
Visual-Debug told me that the Interface Condition was a success so it moves onto the action.
The pointer keeps hovering on spot where the gold rings are even though I put in Gold bracelets.
It will never hover over the gold bracelets...

Last edited:
I can't get the baxtorian bot to work for me at all. The one on the repo. Is it broken or am I doing something wrong? Others work fine.

I am trying to do a bot for motherlode mine. I am trying to make a bot that isn't broken since all of the motherlode scripts are broken in some way. Do I have to find the coordinates of the bank and all of this stuff? It seems so complex and hard to use like inputting all of the information by hand. Not very user friendly or newb friendly.

Is there a location where I can request for a bot to be made? If i can make one here, I was wondering if someone can just make a simple item iinteractor that way it can work for fletching herblore etc etc etc

Just made a bot for Sand Crabs that exclusively afk
Is there a location where I can request for a bot to be made? If i can make one here, I was wondering if someone can just make a simple item iinteractor that way it can work for fletching herblore etc etc etc
Like combing 2 items next to a bank? That's very simple to make. Just change the 2 sprite variables if you want to combine different items the next time.

Just made a bot for Sand Crabs that exclusively afk

Like combing 2 items next to a bank? That's very simple to make. Just change the 2 sprite variables if you want to combine different items the next time.

Yeah literally just withdraw the x-amount from the bank (for example 14 of both items) then just use them on each other and having it create all (or pressing space bar)

I cant seem to get the bot to deposit. got it to mine to full item and ran back to varrok east bank, but it just stood there and ran back and forth in and out of the bank. I did set a condition if invent full to deposit all item, but it wont talk to the bank

Just discovered how useful Boolean variables and modulators are in making bots. Without it, a lot of bots would not be possible. Thank you for implementing that.

Minor issue that can be worked around:
No selection to blacklist """"skill-total 1500 worlds"""", quite annoying when creating bots that hop worlds allot

Not sure i fthis is the place to request something, but If someone could make this, im sure it would help so many people out

Is there something wrong with casting spells on game objects? I'm trying to cast Crystallise on acadia trees but it just bypasses actually clicking the spell and clicks the tree over and over? I've tried cast magic on and cast ability on, neither work.

Edit: I had the spell on my ability bar which i suspect was the reason the bot got confused. After I removed it, it clicked the magic book spell as expected.

Last edited:
Please describe me what you are trying to combine. I can create that for you.

As of today the bot block that interacts with the inventory does not work anymore.
traversal action is also broken
Both work flawless, you must be doing something wrong.

Niche bots at your disposal
Has the thieving script been updated for coin pouch?

tyb51/VisualRM

Nope, sorry

Not being able to chain actions makes this pretty confusing. If a condition is true, I want to do 2 actions instead of one, but I can't seem to figure out how.

What condition should I use to hop worlds? If I want to bank and then hop to another world, how can I do that?

Action chaining will certainly cause problems if the interaction fails or something happens. The idea of doing 1 action per loop can never cause any issues if you have the right conditions. All botdevelopers keep true to this principle (with exceptions where necessary). For places where you want to simulate 2 actions use booleans. I made world hopping in a way that it will succeed more then 99% of the time. This makes it a viable candidate to use booleans.
I'll show you my world hop logic.
QS8sYng.png

jTr5d0v.png

I've been using the same bot i created for months without editing anything but now I'm suddenly getting this for the past few days. It occurs randomly, sometimes minutes in or even hours. Anyone got any idea whats causing this?

Just RM web being a dick.

I can't figure out how to set the bot to click loot all if the area loot window is open. I assume it has to do with interface condition

Yes Interface components, but It's not worth the hassle (unless you wanne do loot all)

Is there a way to have it only click on a resource once? I.e. when using the "interaction" condition I have it setup to mine iron ore but It will click a rock multiple times until my character is animating. I just want it to click once.

Increase delay slider in the inspector when selecting a node

Nope, sorry
Action chaining will certainly cause problems if the interaction fails or something happens. The idea of doing 1 action per loop can never cause any issues if you have the right conditions. All botdevelopers keep true to this principle (with exceptions where necessary). For places where you want to simulate 2 actions use booleans. I made world hopping in a way that it will succeed more then 99% of the time. This makes it a viable candidate to use booleans.
I'll show you my world hop logic.
QS8sYng.png
Ah, thanks for the input but I already figured it out. :)
There's 2 bugs in the World Hopper.
1) Blacklist F2P worlds doesn't seem to work with the random world selection method. It still occasionally hops to a free world.
2) Skill Total 1500 - this is not on the lists and should be added.

Hey, so im having trouble with the crystallise acadia script, It has trouble casting cryustallise on the action bar, and no matter what value i change, even making it specific enough to the object name, it still wont cast crystallise, can anyone help me in debugging it?