Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

VisualRM [DEV]

Is or will there be an Area variable support?
I kind of want to check whether the player is inside a certain area between two coordinates rather than a single coordinate and a range.
I am running manually between area's because the Deposit bank node tries to deposit to a near bank that is not even reachable (Cooking guild).
It seems I can only choose a coordinate and a radius around that coordinate as my area.

Is or will there be an Area variable support?
I kind of want to check whether the player is inside a certain area between two coordinates rather than a single coordinate and a range.
I am running manually between area's because the Deposit bank node tries to deposit to a near bank that is not even reachable (Cooking guild).
It seems I can only choose a coordinate and a radius around that coordinate as my area.

This was a problem for me as well. I spent all night thinking about how to make it work. Is there a unique game object or NPC nearby your destination? That's how I got around this.

Are there any profiles people would like to see? I'm considering finishing my dwarf mining profile pack and adding support for tree plots (once I figure out how to grow a tree) to my farming profile. Would anyone be interested in an Abyss combat farm?

This was a problem for me as well. I spent all night thinking about how to make it work. Is there a unique game object or NPC nearby your destination? That's how I got around this.

Well unique game object or not, I can always pick a coordinate in the varrock west bank. Because my problem is the Cooking guild just about west from the varrock west bank. I'm trying to cut trees just about south of the cooking guild, but it ends up trying to go bank in the cooking guild which is just not possible. Sure it is the closest bank but it is not reachable.

But picking a single coordinate to go to exactly, kinda feels like a bad practise and easily detectable.
but with Area variables I kind of want to contain the bot within the Tree Area space so that it won't run around like a madman picking any tree in sight.

Sometimes you just want to contrain the bot to be in a certain Area variable. I just don't see how that works with the VisualRM there is only a Coordinate which stands for 1 single coordinate but not an Area like in code.

Is there any way I could make a cannonball auto reloader? I made one that does this, but I'm not sure how to tell it to check if the cannon has balls in it or has broken and then to use that information to add balls if it's below a certain level.

Hmm, does this thing bank properly for anyone? For me it won't open the bank and just spins my screen around in circles. If I manually open the bank it works fine (asides from withdrawing only 1 instead of all)?

Is there any way I could make a cannonball auto reloader? I made one that does this, but I'm not sure how to tell it to check if the cannon has balls in it or has broken and then to use that information to add balls if it's below a certain level.

Hmm, does this thing bank properly for anyone? For me it won't open the bank and just spins my screen around in circles. If I manually open the bank it works fine (asides from withdrawing only 1 instead of all)?

Works totally fine for me, are you using the bank deposit option or are you using the "deposit" option. If the deposit one, then its looking for a bank deposit box.

I'm trying to make a rather complex bot atm and would love some help with adding in a break handler/ability to switch over to a different skill such as firemaking after woodcutting and then invention and then repeat, or even better if it randomized which skills.

Basically, I need help with anti ban. I think I have tasking covered I can make the bot do pretty much whatever I want but most things have an IN but no success/failure such as once the "pause" is successful it should continue onwards but theres no output, and other similar cases. This can probably (most likely) be done with the checkpoint system but its rather annoying that way so hopefully someone here can share? I'm not opposed to opening a discord server for help/support with this bot if anyone is interested. We could all share and compile?

Works totally fine for me, are you using the bank deposit option or are you using the "deposit" option. If the deposit one, then its looking for a bank deposit box.

I'm trying to make a rather complex bot atm and would love some help with adding in a break handler/ability to switch over to a different skill such as firemaking after woodcutting and then invention and then repeat, or even better if it randomized which skills.

Basically, I need help with anti ban. I think I have tasking covered I can make the bot do pretty much whatever I want but most things have an IN but no success/failure such as once the "pause" is successful it should continue onwards but theres no output, and other similar cases. This can probably (most likely) be done with the checkpoint system but its rather annoying that way so hopefully someone here can share? I'm not opposed to opening a discord server for help/support with this bot if anyone is interested. We could all share and compile?

Join visualrm in the Runemate slack. As far as I know there is no way of randomising at the moment as there aren't really variables as such. You'd have to use checkpoints and booleans to change tasks I'm thinking of doing something with my blast furnace boy as well

Did the Shop: IS OPEN interaction break in the recent update? My bots that were buying bagged plants now just continuously try and open the shop.

Did the Shop: IS OPEN interaction break in the recent update? My bots that were buying bagged plants now just continuously try and open the shop.

Bump. I tried to make my own bucket buying profile for farming purposes and shop interaction and condition are both broken.

Can we get a few threads going for this bot? We should have a thread to post finished working profiles, bugs or problems with the nodes, then general questions.

easily triggered ✌
Bump. I tried to make my own bucket buying profile for farming purposes and shop interaction and condition are both broken.

Can we get a few threads going for this bot? We should have a thread to post finished working profiles, bugs or problems with the nodes, then general questions.
Visualrm.com

@tyb51

Niche bots at your disposal
As you have noticed shop interface broke in the last update. A lot of things might break RuneMate wise due to interfaces being changed for RS3 mobile.

Is it possible to buy stuff from the grand exchange with this? I'm pretty sure it isn't, but asking just in case.

Love the bot, just has this little problem occasionally when getting a preset out of the bank.
Using the online AI kharid tanner you have up occasionally e.g. after 1 hour the bot has an error when taking the preset out of the bank "out of bank preset", this fixes itself however after i restart runescape and runemate and start the bot again. Otherwise the bot just wont run again until i do this

Is it possible to buy stuff from the grand exchange with this? I'm pretty sure it isn't, but asking just in case.
yes it is, just set up some objects and names

Also Has anyone figured out how to make a break handler because i have been having allot of trouble with it.
Would really appreciate some help!

Niche bots at your disposal
Love the bot, just has this little problem occasionally when getting a preset out of the bank.
Using the online AI kharid tanner you have up occasionally e.g. after 1 hour the bot has an error when taking the preset out of the bank "out of bank preset", this fixes itself however after i restart runescape and runemate and start the bot again. Otherwise the bot just wont run again until i do this

yes it is, just set up some objects and names

Also Has anyone figured out how to make a break handler because i have been having allot of trouble with it.
Would really appreciate some help!
Currently take a look at the Minnows bot on the online repo. Just takes 2 nodes at the start of your loop