Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

VisualRM [DEV]

Im curious if theres a way for visualrm to detect if I have a potion active say a juju potion? How would I go about setting that up? I cant figure it out in conditions.

Hey if anyone wants to partner and make packages with me. I’m currently working on a runecrafting package with all runes (normal way not abyss) I have air,water,fire,earth done, nature is also done but not releasing yet.

Also note I haven’t done any adding of pouches yet this is so far just a basic runecrafting package.

Last edited:
Hey,

Can you help me a little bit on the road.
I am trying to make it do the agility pyramid.

So far i have this:
4W4DUI9.png

It enters the stairs normally but since there is another stairs, how can i make it walk to a certain coord after entering the stairs instead of it clicking the stair to the right?
cSD3R4l.png

If i started making basic scripts for runecrafting would anyone want them?

Assuming they didn't stop for 5 seconds after each waypoint I'd be interested. Could you add shortcuts to the cosmic alter as well?

Hey,

Can you help me a little bit on the road.
I am trying to make it do the agility pyramid.

So far i have this:
4W4DUI9.png

It enters the stairs normally but since there is another stairs, how can i make it walk to a certain coord after entering the stairs instead of it clicking the stair to the right?
cSD3R4l.png

There might be an easier way to do this but I've used the "within" parameter under the expanded game object interface. Let me know if you find an easier way to do this.

This is a simple Anima Islands bot. You can use it to get Tuska's Wrath and other rewards. It can be improved.

Attachments

• Tuskasbot.txt
    29.7 KB · Views: 11
I need some help. I'm working on a farming bot and I've made a decent bit of progress. My question is how do I get the bot to recognize an herb is noted? I'd like the bot to farm, note the items using the leprechaun and continue farming but bot gets stuck in a loop.

Edit: Also I was hoping we could get a sequential condition where bot does 1, if 1 is complete bot does 2, 2 complete bot does 3, etc. and add in a "loop start" option on each sequence. Then I could set bot to repeat certain tasks in a certain area until everything is done and return to start. I've tried using timers for this but they don't seem to work the way I want them to.

Last edited:
Hello,

I started agility bot from respirotory at Draynor, it won't finish the course and gets stuck in the middle of the course.

Greetings today. Seems I figured out my farming problems. Here is a moderately simple farming bot that works with Irit, watermelon, and woad. Teleports around to the 4 main growing patches and plants, waters, and clears dead plants as well as harvests and notes the supplies you gain. Please post any issues so I can make this 100% AFK (if it isn't already)

Farmscape 4.1.png

Edit 1: I'll likely make this compatible with every plant as I progress through farming.

What's new in 4.0? Smarter watercan logic and more support for plants. Will harvest ANY herb, note ANY herb. Currently supports watermelon, rosemary, marigold, onion, cabbage, limpwurt, woad, strawberry.
Drops cabbage as it's mostly useless and will force a loop (at draynor) if it doesn't.

Please support this project as I'm attending college and will be working towards 99% of all herb patches. I will be unable to test Wilderness locations (Cause I'm too chicken).

What I need from you: Any and ALL Game Object names of every plant from seed to harvest.

You can donate at paypal.me/Hex4less

Attachments

• Farmingscape 4.2.zip
    8.5 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Greetings today. Seems I figured out my farming problems. Here is a moderately simple farming bot that works with Irit, watermelon, and woad. Teleports around to the 4 main growing patches and plants, waters, and clears dead plants as well as harvests and notes the supplies you gain. Please post any issues so I can make this 100% AFK (if it isn't already)

Edit: Thanks to a change I made, it needs to be started on any of the 4 farming patches in Adrounge, Draynor, Catherby, or Cannifis.

Edit 2: I'll likely make this compatible with every plant as I progress through farming.
Nifty, I'll have to give it a try sometime.

Wait so you make your bot public? damn I will give you my like :O

Well yeah, only the platform VisualRM is private.
That being said, I'm attending college and would love to be able to accept donations. Any mods around to let me know if this is a possibility? If so, I'll include support for every seed in the game, just make sure to have seeds in your inventory.

Last edited:
So I hit a slight roadblock with my farming profile. I need game object names of every plant's growth stages so I can make sure the bot waters and picks them. Right now it supports all herbs just make sure to only have 1 kind of seed in inventory and a select few allotment plants.

I made a script that buys bagged plant 1 from falador park and then banks it. Start near the park. This is useful if you need to buy 1k bagged plants for mid level summoning.

Also, I have made a Tiara maker. Start it near edgeville bank. It will withdraw silver bars and make tiaras nearby.

Attachments

• Bagged Plant 1 Buyer.txt
    7.9 KB · Views: 4
  • Tiara Maker.txt
    10.2 KB · Views: 3
Last edited: