Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

VisualRM [DEV]

Hey, I have limited programming experience but been playing around with this bot and loving it. I've been trying to figure out how to do the following things but with no success:

- Setting up breaks or stopping bot after X hours.
- Having the bot bank (or any other action) after X minutes. (eg. Banking cursed energy every 30 minutes).
- Is there a condition for the number of a specific item (stackable or not) in the inventory. (If 1000 arrow shafts then...)

I'd really appreciate any tips or hints for any of the above.

Niche bots at your disposal
Hey, I have limited programming experience but been playing around with this bot and loving it. I've been trying to figure out how to do the following things but with no success:

- Setting up breaks or stopping bot after X hours.
- Having the bot bank (or any other action) after X minutes. (eg. Banking cursed energy every 30 minutes).
- Is there a condition for the number of a specific item (stackable or not) in the inventory. (If 1000 arrow shafts then...)

I'd really appreciate any tips or hints for any of the above.

How to make a break handler:
4qmHksd.png

How to bank every now and then:
8YW0MEO.png

Condition to check if inventory contains more or equal then maxQuantity of a noted item
19dCoAz.png

For the life of me, I can't seem to get it to click on any fishing spots. A basic tutorial would be helpful, really if one of you could point me in the right direction that would be great.

Niche bots at your disposal
For the life of me, I can't seem to get it to click on any fishing spots. A basic tutorial would be helpful, really if one of you could point me in the right direction that would be great.
fishing spot is an NPC :D

fishing spot is an NPC :D
Huh, strange. I figured it would be a game object. I'll try it again with that in mind.

I made this sacred eel fisher if anyone wants to try it, I'm still new to visualrm, so let me know how it works and if you think it needs some tweaking.

Instructions: Have the necessary items : Fishing rod, Bait, Knife.

Attachments

• Sacred Eel.zip
    1.1 KB · Views: 5
I made another bot. This should be started in the falconry NE from the memorial to Guthix. Meant for RS3, this captures Spotted Kebbits, bury's bones, and drops kebbit fur. If anyone has a way to make it faster, that would be great! There's a tiny problem. The profile can't tell if it's your Falcon or another players.

I can't seem to get world hop features to work. How do I make script hop worlds upon noticing a nearby player?

Attachments

• Falconry.zip
    1.5 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Made another profile, this one will lay any box traps you have (probably right on top of each other), check them for vermin and set them up again. Nearly AFK. Needs some logic to not be standing on a trap before laying another trap.

Attachments

• Box trap layer.zip
    1.4 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Cant seem to figure out how to make it cut Ivy, I have the game object listed as "Ivy" is this incorrect?