Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

VisualRM [DEV]

Mr. Roads
Here's mine. Still ain't getting those noted items.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    45.3 KB · Views: 27
Niche bots at your disposal
Here's mine. Still ain't getting those noted items.
What you said in that query is that it should take items that are both noted and not noted (which isn't possible). If you want both you don't have to do anything in the query builder.
Have you checked your logic with the visual debugger? If so does it get to the interaction node? (also make sure you changed the query settings in the interaction node)

Hey man, awesome bot I'm currently experimenting with it right now. I do have a question

Is there anyway I could make it produce 1 tick prayer flick? I'm trying to figure it out but I don't know where to start

Thank you

Another dwarf miner with better bank logic. Mines outside the mining guild below Falador for Adamantite ore, hops worlds, and deposits on full inventory in the nearby dungeon's bank deposit box.

Deposits ore first try :)

Is there a way to add another delay timer midway through? I'd like to slow down everything but the mining.

Attachments

• Dwarf Addy Miner.zip
    1.6 KB · Views: 11
What about lunar spells? I was going to try my hand at a basic tanning bot, but sadly I keep getting an error that tells me to select the basic spellbook. Any plans to add it? Or will that be a pro feature?

What about lunar spells? I was going to try my hand at a basic tanning bot, but sadly I keep getting an error that tells me to select the basic spellbook. Any plans to add it? Or will that be a pro feature?
Should be possible.... Can you show a log or screenshot of the error

- Creater of AtlasBots: VisualRM, AtlasSlayer -

Wondering two things, can variables actually be variables? AKA dynamic and change value or are they just constants?
Trying to figure out how to check two co-ordinates and see which is closer to my player which would require the above.

Hey i was just wondering if someone could please help me make a simple clay softener... withdraw preset 1 from (edgeville) bank, run to (edgeville) well, use clay on well, click "fill" on pop up screen, run back to (edgeville) bank and repeat.

Should be possible.... Can you show a log or screenshot of the error

Seems to be working now, if I had a saved screenshot I'd show it to you, but sadly I don't.

Probably already been posted, but withdraw all withdraws 1 at a time.

Seems to be working now, if I had a saved screenshot I'd show it to you, but sadly I don't.

Probably already been posted, but withdraw all withdraws 1 at a time.
I mean deposit all, not withdraw all.

Wondering two things, can variables actually be variables? AKA dynamic and change value or are they just constants?
Trying to figure out how to check two co-ordinates and see which is closer to my player which would require the above.
Currently most are static in a way, (currently you can only change booleans with the boolean modulator in your logic). You can manually change them during runtime tho.
For your goals it depends on what you want to do with it. You could do distsnce checks with the calculation node to see if something is within distance, or more specific the results from object queries (in conditions and intersctions) will always interact with the nearest one. I think if you use traversal node and select multiple coordinates it will also go to the nearest (don't know if you can select multiple)s