Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

VisualRM [DEV]

I've been trying to adjust the loop delay and special interaction delay but just miss clicks different spells and double clicks items or it works but is terribly slow.

Niche bots at your disposal
I've been trying to adjust the loop delay and special interaction delay but just miss clicks different spells and double clicks items or it works but is terribly slow.
Currently a known bug (in osrs) shoupd be fixed in the next big update

- Creater of AtlasBots: VisualRM, AtlasSlayer -

Yeah I have something very similar to atlas disassembler. I'll just wait until its patched, @tyb51 will the special interaction "cast magic on" also be patched?

When i use the Ammonite Crab Killer it keeps pausing after 5 minutes, I have set up everything and it reagors and has no problem finding the crabs, it just pauses after a very short time. Could anyone hint me in the right direction?

I noticed it can struggle to determine nearby objects as "visible." This happened when I tried to automate Rune Essence mining - it would consistently fail to notice the portal, even when visible and within 2 tiles.

Besides this, it's worked really well. It'd be nice if it could be formatted with a "Do this then" structure if possible? It can be done with booleans currently, but is very tedious to do so.

Portal is a Game Object - it can't be an (1) NPC, (2) Equipment, (3) Inventory, or (4) Ground Item, which are the alternatives for interaction.
It has worked, but again, is pretty inconsistent.

LEARNER, VISUALRM USER
ah, now I remember, Portal names do change the letter casing. Like the divination rifts. There are 2 names for rift, 1 is Rift and the other 1 is rift. It does change from a random amount of time.

Niche bots at your disposal
I noticed it can struggle to determine nearby objects as "visible." This happened when I tried to automate Rune Essence mining - it would consistently fail to notice the portal, even when visible and within 2 tiles.

Besides this, it's worked really well. It'd be nice if it could be formatted with a "Do this then" structure if possible? It can be done with booleans currently, but is very tedious to do so.
You amost never need booleans for anything (only if you want to speed up things with e.g. Hovering) look at some basic bots on the repository to see how they handle interaction)

- Creater of AtlasBots: VisualRM, AtlasSlayer -

I'm trying to make a profile that mines mithril ore and hops worlds when nearby rocks depleted in the resource dungeon below Falador. I figured out the majority of the code from looking at other's examples. I still need a way to distinguish the mithril nodes from the ones behind the barrier at the back of the cave. Bot will spam click on the nodes. Change file extension name back to .json to use.

Edit: When I first made the Game Object Variable, I was asked to input a lot of different data. I'm not sure how to access this menu again but I remember seeing a radius option if I can figure out how to use it.

Attachments

• Mithril ore dwarf resource dungeon.txt
    4.5 KB · Views: 1
Hover over the condition nodes to view it. Some has it and some don't.

View attachment 6314

@Another User All you do is hover? I haven't had any luck getting this menu back. I'm trying to use it with game object condition.

All you do is hover? I haven't had any luck getting this menu back. I'm trying to use it with game object condition.

@tyb51 Can we get a hotkey to bring up this menu? What am I doing wrong here?

Last edited:
In the Inspector tab, toggle the "disable query popups", make sure it is gray not green.
View attachment 6319

odd enough, it wasn't working on my primary screen(TV) it would only work on my secondary monitor. I'd like to share this one with the community, it's a mithril miner in the dwarf resource dungeon below Falador. It will deposit your inventory to the bank chest and hop worlds if there aren't any mithril rocks. Make sure you're nearby bank deposit box/ores as this has no navigation.

odd enough, it wasn't working on my primary screen(TV) it would only work on my secondary monitor. I'd like to share this one with the community, it's a mithril miner in the dwarf resource dungeon below Falador. It will deposit your inventory to the bank chest and hop worlds if there aren't any mithril rocks. Make sure you're nearby bank deposit box/ores as this has no navigation.

@tyb51 How do I add a profile to the online repository? I'd like to add a few but just this one for now.

I'm getting weird issues with running this bot for a while. My Jagex launcher crashes and causes runemate to crash as well.

Attachments

• Dwarf Resource Dungeon Mithril Mine.zip
    1.3 KB · Views: 3
  • 20180713153554_VisualRM [Beta].txt
    104.2 KB · Views: 1
Mr. Roads
I'm having problem with Ground Items for some reason it ain't getting detected. I check the logs and keep getting "
Ground item query found: false". So it will always go to failure as next option.