Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

VisualRM [DEV]

Same here.
I'd just like to let you know that the agility script works like a charm, it's so fast compared to many other agility scripts and it doesn't hang or "think" about the next move as much. Normally I don't risk botting agility but I did it on my ironman and got me my last 3 sets of graceful, only because I tested and noticed how smooth it ran.

Niche bots at your disposal
I'm also seeing that charming huntress error.

Getting the CharmingHuntress error, have tried rebooting pc, client, removing and re-adding to client.

Same here.
I'd just like to let you know that the agility script works like a charm, it's so fast compared to many other agility scripts and it doesn't hang or "think" about the next move as much. Normally I don't risk botting agility but I did it on my ironman and got me my last 3 sets of graceful, only because I tested and noticed how smooth it ran.

I'm sorry guys, will try to get this fixed asap. Currently waiting for someone to push an update, but it will be a shot in the dark to see if it is fixed

I'm sorry guys, will try to get this fixed asap. Currently waiting for someone to push an update, but it will be a shot in the dark to see if it is fixed

It started now!

Superb job (y)

Same here.

Can attest to this. Man the agility script is miles ahead of any other agility script on OSRS.
Finally I don't think I'll be banned every time I do some agility.

Last edited:
It started now!

Superb job (y)

Can attest to this. Man the agility script is miles ahead of any other agility script on OSRS.
Finally I don't think I'll be banned every time I do some agility.
Spread the word I'd say :D. (Tho more usage increases likelihood of bans,that said, the RM and VisualRm internal antipattern mechanisms should provide some protection. Or you could just change some delay sliders on the actions or the loop interval. Play around.
I'll probably report when I update the agility bot, cause currently it only supports up to Canifis.

tried to load the premade portables bot but it will not even load in for me to edit it. I aint got a clue what am doing wrong, I download it and just load it in but nothing shows up.

Are there any "easy" ways of stringing multiple "traversal" nodes together? I've tried looking through the bots you already built, but it seems like you barely (or at all) use the traversal nodes, so I'm not sure how to pull it off.

Also is there a way to manually add a delay for interface condition or something? Say I've made a interface condition where I just want to make the bot wait indenfinitely until certain interface text disappears, I can't do that seeing as interface condition wants me to make an action? Perhaps theres other ways? Specifically for Wintertodt in this case.

Last edited:
Are there any "easy" ways of stringing multiple "traversal" nodes together? I've tried looking through the bots you already built, but it seems like you barely (or at all) use the traversal nodes, so I'm not sure how to pull it off.

Also is there a way to manually add a delay for interface condition or something? Say I've made a interface condition where I just want to make the bot wait indenfinitely until certain interface text disappears, I can't do that seeing as interface condition wants me to make an action? Perhaps theres other ways? Specifically for Wintertodt in this case.

1) Traversal is a bitch :p I managed to get something working earlier, but that was after fiddling with it for a long time.

8M9erqs.jpg

I found it easier to traverse if you start with your destination point and then move your logic from there.

2) Have a pause on the interface condition while it's true?

I recently looked at the interface node and I'm surprised it even works :p. If you need a condition to check if an interface component disappears you could just do the opposite thing and just check if it is there. As for delays, the best bots are written when you don't have any delay within the branches of you bot, but only at the leafs (actions). It might be more conservative to the CPU but you get very botlike behavior with slow responses you see on most bots. Thus I will probably not support this to discourage this behaviour. For VisualRM there are still a lot of ways I could go to to handle interfaces, but it is not very easy to do it clean and performant, so suggestions are always welcome.
Btw you tell me what interface component you are trying to evaluate in wintertodt and I might be able to help you?

If you have one coordinate to go to, try to just use one traversal action. If it does not traverse, try to track from your destination backwards, which obstacle it does not automatically traverse. If you want you could report it to cloud (or to me). To manually traverse it do a reachable check or distance check to the obstacle coordinate to determine when to look for the obstacle. In some situations it can be very powerfull. Take a look at the slime collecting bot or the agility rooftop bot. I can traverse multiple obstacles with just 2 nodes because the botlogic is made in a way I always get the desired behavior. All a bit vague, but when you can't figure something out, just try to imagine. :p (And yes, without any documentation/experience it is hard to know what you have at your disposal and how things internally work)

NB1: if you want to keep things clean, you can make use of checkpoints to seperate logic trees
NB2: you can also make use of booleans to guide the flow. This might be a bit tricky, take a look at the new Sand crab bot I posted to see how I manage re-agro'ing the crabs.

NB3 applicable for everyone: If you load to many scripts, or relaunch VisualRM to often the bot might run out of memory

tried to load the premade portables bot but it will not even load in for me to edit it. I aint got a clue what am doing wrong, I download it and just load it in but nothing shows up.
Will check when I get home, could be it broke with a recent update.

I recently looked at the interface node and I'm surprised it even works :p.

Me2 :p

Earlier I created a script which worked for many tries, after relaunching the client later it suddenly didn't work and I was like "hmm, do interface ids change after each login?".
Fixed it by setting an obscure setting on the interface condition/interaction panels.
You should probably change it so it doesn't say interface text since in many cases it's an interface with no particular text.

I recently looked at the interface node and I'm surprised it even works :p. If you need a condition to check if an interface component disappears you could just do the opposite thing and just check if it is there. As for delays, the best bots are written when you don't have any delay within the branches of you bot, but only at the leafs (actions). It might be more conservative to the CPU but you get very botlike behavior with slow responses you see on most bots. Thus I will probably not support this to discourage this behaviour. For VisualRM there are still a lot of ways I could go to to handle interfaces, but it is not very easy to do it clean and performant, so suggestions are always welcome.
Btw you tell me what interface component you are trying to evaluate in wintertodt and I might be able to help you?

If you have one coordinate to go to, try to just use one traversal action. If it does not traverse, try to track from your destination backwards, which obstacle it does not automatically traverse. If you want you could report it to cloud (or to me). To manually traverse it do a reachable check or distance check to the obstacle coordinate to determine when to look for the obstacle. In some situations it can be very powerfull. Take a look at the slime collecting bot or the agility rooftop bot. I can traverse multiple obstacles with just 2 nodes because the botlogic is made in a way I always get the desired behavior. All a bit vague, but when you can't figure something out, just try to imagine. :p (And yes, without any documentation/experience it is hard to know what you have at your disposal and how things internally work)

Will check when I get home, could be it broke with a recent update.

Once again I appreciate the quick answer. I'm still very new to this and it's probably not very smart to start out with something a bit more advanced like a Wintertodt script, but seeing as theres only paid scripts out there right now I figured why not try to make something happen.

The interface component I'm trying to evaluate is the "Wintertodt returns in: <time>" part, I want it to wait at the brazier and light it once that text disappears.

Also, your crab script link isn't clickable just FYI. Can't download.

I'm going to try and fiddle with this, it's very powerful and I enjoy it. I'm sure I'll figure this out at one point haha.

1) Traversal is a bitch :p I managed to get something working earlier, but that was after fiddling with it for a long time.

8M9erqs.jpg

I found it easier to traverse if you start with your destination point and then move your logic from there.

2) Have a pause on the interface condition while it's true?

I might try that, could you perhaps reupload your image because it's very pixelated? Thank you for your suggestions, appreciate it :D

Last edited:
Once again I appreciate the quick answer. I'm still very new to this and it's probably not very smart to start out with something a bit more advanced like a Wintertodt script, but seeing as theres only paid scripts out there right now I figured why not try to make something happen.

The interface component I'm trying to evaluate is the "Wintertodt returns in: <time>" part, I want it to wait at the brazier and light it once that text disappears.

I'm going to try and fiddle with this, it's very powerful and I enjoy it. I'm sure I'll figure this out at one point haha.

Open the tool "Visual Developer" and then choose interface listener. Ctrl + click on the wintertodt timer and get the interface id of that. Then you add that into VisualRM.

YmtkXlJ.jpg

Open the tool "Visual Developer" and then choose interface listener. Ctrl + click on the wintertodt timer and get the interface id of that. Then you add that into VisualRM.

YmtkXlJ.jpg
Oh shit! Didn't even know that existed LOL. Thank you!

Hey, looks very good. I just opened a file that you shared and one thing is that even at 20% zoom, the whole workplace is not visible. You should fix that by either adding scroll or infinite zoom.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    59.4 KB · Views: 17
Hey, looks very good. I just opened a file that you shared and one thing is that even at 20% zoom, the whole workplace is not visible. You should fix that by either adding scroll or infinite zoom.
You can right click drag on the canvas to navigate ^^
Also I was going to make one myself, but I'd rather look at what you guys bring up :D

but @1337pike to help you along. Here are some exampels on how you could approuch things:
Easy version: just check if a string containing "The Wintertodt returns in:" is on screen.
XoLBIvI.png

A more complicated (fuller) version: so the bots starts clicking before start
uwx7ESS.png

Note: I do not assign any value to the interface objects. This is not really advised if the interface text can appear in multiple locations. If you know the container ID, it is best to assign it to the Interface object value in the variables list.

You can right click drag on the canvas to navigate ^^
Also I was going to make one myself, but I'd rather look at what you guys bring up :D

but @1337pike to help you along. Here are some exampels on how you could approuch things:
Easy version: just check if a string containing "The Wintertodt returns in:" is on screen.
XoLBIvI.png

A more complicated (fuller) version: so the bots starts clicking before start
uwx7ESS.png

Note: I do not assign any value to the interface objects. This is not really advised if the interface text can appear in multiple locations. If you know the container ID, it is best to assign it to the Interface object value in the variables list.

Thank you man, works fine. I'm gonna attempt to make this but still not certain if I have the knowledge yet, though I have made something that somewhat works but still lots to go.

hey, i have run into a problem. I want the bot to withdraw something from bank but the bank is not registered in runemate webwalk. So i put in a variable of bank coordinate, defined the bank chest as a game object and as the bank chest has an option of 'use'. defined that as an action. Now after the condition of is bank open, only one of the nodes can be put: either to traverse to bank tile or to open the bank chest. I want the bot to first traverse to bank tile, then open it. How can it be done?

Imgur

hey, i have run into a problem. I want the bot to withdraw something from bank but the bank is not registered in runemate webwalk. So i put in a variable of bank coordinate, defined the bank chest as a game object and as the bank chest has an option of 'use'. defined that as an action. Now after the condition of is bank open, only one of the nodes can be put: either to traverse to bank tile or to open the bank chest. I want the bot to first traverse to bank tile, then open it. How can it be done?

Imgur
pCDOgQB.png