Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

OSRS Very long guide on how to make a high end OSRS main without ban

Quoting again for answers ;)

And very Nice guide :)
got a 2 day ban a week ago, literally because i started botting 16-18 hours a day instead of the usual 9-10 hours that i do

the exact hour i was unbanned i went back to botting with my usual pattern and my account is fine
all i can say is don't get greedy on how long you bot

Noticeably F.A.T.
got a 2 day ban a week ago, literally because i started botting 16-18 hours a day instead of the usual 9-10 hours that i do

the exact hour i was unbanned i went back to botting with my usual pattern and my account is fine
all i can say is don't get greedy on how long you bot
It depends entirely on the bot your using tbh. me and @neolivetv got 2 day'd on a account with 1500 total plus. (I got banned from mouse recorder pro 2( and got mass reported for alching in the wrong spot lmao ))
I would recommend treating it as if you were on a fresh account. Don't bot as much and get manual gameplay on it, and after you don't get banned like a week later you can keep going. But if you got banned doing something. I recommend not using that bot right away or not at all. If you got banned from Regal Thieving. You prob got mass reported @ ardy knights. Just be careful somebots you have to check up on.

What is your trick to get Alpha Fighter to eat correctly? Currently it eats like a mad man, and randomly, no matter how you change the Eating Mechanics.

Noticeably F.A.T.
What is your trick to get Alpha Fighter to eat correctly? Currently it eats like a mad man, and randomly, no matter how you change the Eating Mechanics.
I leave it alone at basic settings and it works perfect for me

That's odd. If I leave it alone it guzzles food like no tomorrow. I've found that if I set it up with my character already at say 20 health, then it works properly.

I know you can do fairy tale pt 1 and rfd for farming, but an alternative is using the plow pusher bot to get 5% favour, and then using bot suite and mixing compost with saltpetre and making about 1900 of them. That's 3.8k exp and will get you to 100% hosidius favour for which you will be 100 farming exp away from tithe farming

If anyone's interested in sequence for bot suite, [{"Category":"BANK","Actions":["Deposit Inventory"]},{"Category":"BANK","Actions":["Withdraw","Compost","14"]},{"Category":"BANK","Actions":["Withdraw","Saltpetre","14"]},{"Category":"BANK","Actions":["Close Bank"]},{"Category":"ITEMS","Actions":["Use-on Item","Compost","Saltpetre"]},{"Category":"MISCELLANEOUS","Actions":["Delay","27000"]},{"Category":"BANK","Actions":["Open Bank"]}]

Noticeably F.A.T.
I know you can do fairy tale pt 1 and rfd for farming, but an alternative is using the plow pusher bot to get 5% favour, and then using bot suite and mixing compost with saltpetre and making about 1900 of them. That's 3.8k exp and will get you to 100% hosidius favour for which you will be 100 farming exp away from tithe farming

If anyone's interested in sequence for bot suite, [{"Category":"BANK","Actions":["Deposit Inventory"]},{"Category":"BANK","Actions":["Withdraw","Compost","14"]},{"Category":"BANK","Actions":["Withdraw","Saltpetre","14"]},{"Category":"BANK","Actions":["Close Bank"]},{"Category":"ITEMS","Actions":["Use-on Item","Compost","Saltpetre"]},{"Category":"MISCELLANEOUS","Actions":["Delay","27000"]},{"Category":"BANK","Actions":["Open Bank"]}]
I agree I just did that myself. I just need to update my guide.