Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

OSRS Very long guide on how to make a high end OSRS main without ban

Noticeably F.A.T.
All skills updated with bots I used
When I wake up I will clean that up so it doesn't look awful then begin plugging my guide into it for how not to get banned.

kinda at an impasse on agility, every single account i've tried has gotten banned the moment i started, the time before i get banned ranges anywhere from 30min to 2 days on 6 accounts so far

i can bot hunter for 3-5 hours a day and get zero bans, like i won't touch the account for a week and log in just fine, 86 hunter etc, but the moment i touch agility it's like a ticking time bomb before i get hammered..
been botting a new acc and it has 1300 total with a few 80+ skills but my agility is 21 and that i did manually 'cause i'm too scared to bot it lol
any tips for agility would be nice

Noticeably F.A.T.
kinda at an impasse on agility, every single account i've tried has gotten banned the moment i started, the time before i get banned ranges anywhere from 30min to 2 days on 6 accounts so far

i can bot hunter for 3-5 hours a day and get zero bans, like i won't touch the account for a week and log in just fine, 86 hunter etc, but the moment i touch agility it's like a ticking time bomb before i get hammered..
been botting a new acc and it has 1300 total with a few 80+ skills but my agility is 21 and that i did manually 'cause i'm too scared to bot it lol
any tips for agility would be nice

I make sure I add manual gameplay or at least other skilling
I listed which bot to use and how much time I did it.
I recommend fishing to 60 for this reason though. Yeah it takes longer but you train 3 skills and lot less ban risk

Awesome guide man, I've gotten many 99s with botting and playing myself, It's alot of common sense stuff that people don't follow but its nice that you put it in a guide. Great job!

what about banning after 2 day? I had a 2 day moderate back in 2017 january, was just wondering if I'd be ok to bot with like regal thieving etc.