Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Resolved upgrade 13$ get 3.90 cent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello

I paid $ 13 via Paypal, and I only got 3.90 after speaking with one of your representatives, and now he told me that I wanted to steal and screen shot all the payment services I hope for help soon and get my full service.

Attachments

• Untitled000.png
    Untitled000.png
    40.5 KB · Views: 8
  • heree.png
    heree.png
    38.8 KB · Views: 8
  • Untitled1.png
    Untitled1.png
    10.3 KB · Views: 7
  • chat.png
    chat.png
    59.3 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Mod Automation
How did he deceive me from this discord, I represent you, and this is not the first time I have to ship my account and this representative to you via the discord has shipped my account twice so how is it not from you
Upgrade | RuneMate

I hope you give me what the end is. You are now in your hand. You know everything. Are you helping and giving me my right or what?

It seems you paid for the Sponsor pack instead of purchasing credits. There is a difference and the two are used for different things. https://www.runemate.com/community/threads/billing-and-payment-faq.9265/ Check this thread for help.

My dear, this is not the first time I have shipped it, please help

How did he deceive me from this discord, I represent you, and this is not the first time I have to ship my account and this representative to you via the discord has shipped my account twice so how is it not from you
Upgrade | RuneMate
-

representatives
My dear, this is not the first time I have shipped it, please help

Java Warlord
Hi i stocked up your credits to the full $13 you were expecting, sorry if auxi and me were causing you trouble or confusion.
For the future please remember that credits are used to run premium bots, while the Sponsor and Supporter packages (found in "Services") are meant to give you different benefits.

Your issue has been solved already @rockmycook

Now get off the drugs.
Your issue has been solved already @rockmycook

Now get off the drugs.

hhhhhhhhhhhhh :D :D :D
not fixed

Hi i stocked up your credits to the full $13 you were expecting, sorry if auxi and me were causing you trouble or confusion.
For the future please remember that credits are used to run premium bots, while the Sponsor and Supporter packages (found in "Services") are meant to give you different benefits.
thanks dude :)

Status
Not open for further replies.