Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Storm Baxtorian

Java Warlord
Yea i did
284b6da1f1befbc184531b9e23ddbd5f--shigeru-miyamoto-status.jpg

cuppa.drink(java);
I havent learned shit.

My shift dropping code is roughly 50 lines
Wait how could you even write 50 lines of shift dropping code? Isn't it just like some variation of:
  • Want to drop?
  • Is pressing shift?
  • Has fish?
  • Click fish
Or am I oversimplifying?

easily triggered ✌
Wait how could you even write 50 lines of shift dropping code? Isn't it just like some variation of:
  • Want to drop?
  • Is pressing shift?
  • Has fish?
  • Click fish
Or am I oversimplifying?
Oh yea it's that simple, unfortunately i'm also retarded

I don't recommend this script. Used it in the morning to get literally 1 fishing level from 64 to 65. No more than 1 hour with a 15 min break inbetween spent the rest of the day completing hard diarys like most of them. Today I did 2 hours of zalcano and I'm banned. Im pretty sure its because of the dropping as it doesn't look humanly to me at all.

easily triggered ✌
I don't recommend this script. Used it in the morning to get literally 1 fishing level from 64 to 65. No more than 1 hour with a 15 min break inbetween spent the rest of the day completing hard diarys like most of them. Today I did 2 hours of zalcano and I'm banned. Im pretty sure its because of the dropping as it doesn't look humanly to me at all.
You're mentally fucking deranged

super sweet bot. i think you should put a lil bit more afk after a fishing spot gets spawned else where opther than that the timing for it is pretty slow which is nice so your not the first to every new spawn for fishing. i say like add a afk after so many minutes to add some realism =]