Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Storm Baxtorian

easily triggered ✌
There's a break handler right even though it doesn't show in runemate interface?
MVg1TBv.jpg

Great bot,

When you fish and the fishing spot move towards the lower end of the lake, and you are far up the lake, it will get stuck. It will get stuck by trying to move the camera at an angle where it can right click the fishing spot, but sometimes it fails and it just stands there without doing anything.

Completely wrong

When I was using Prime Fishing at baxtorian falls it would right click on the fish and select drop opposed to @Squidl that appeared to be shift dropping them instead. I know the update hasn't been pushed yet to fix certain functions, just meant for the time being :D Not trying to start no wars here.

easily triggered ✌
When I was using Prime Fishing at baxtorian falls it would right click on the fish and select drop opposed to @Squidl that appeared to be shift dropping them instead. I know the update hasn't been pushed yet to fix certain functions, just meant for the time being :D Not trying to start no wars here.
prime fish is shite dw

Java Warlord
i was just joking we aigh. I didnt know @Squidl added shift dropping to the bot though