Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Storm Baxtorian

easily triggered ✌
this bot has worked great for ages but ... i stopped watching for like 10 minutes whilst i was playing another game and it dropped like 5m worth of feathers :(
Sorry thats clouse related can't do anything about it :/

beep boop
bot randomly freezes and stands idle instead of shift dropping it either gets stuck on a shift or a click... id really like if you fixed this

easily triggered ✌
bot randomly freezes and stands idle instead of shift dropping it either gets stuck on a shift or a click... id really like if you fixed this
Can I have the logs? What youre saying isn't happening with anyone else

I'm an inexperienced botter here so stay with me on this.
I've been using LiteFisher as my primary bot to level fishing on my fresh osrs character and it has very human-like patterns. After about 27k worth of xp after switching to your bot, I was logged out and my account had been locked due to "suspect of being stolen." I had been botting without break for practically the last 55 hours.

I unbanned my account right after this by password recovery. Maybe the lock was caused by the long hours I had it running LiteFisher without breaks. My account info is as old as 2008 but the character was fresh, and I've never botted in my time playing since 2008.

Your bot seemed a bit less human in its actions though is what I'm getting at, identical dropping sequences and straight forward camera movements. I'm a bit skeptical to try using it again after my account is cooled down a bit because of this ordeal. Perhaps it was bound to happen soon to my account no matter which bot I was using because of me not giving it breaks.

TLDR; is this bot human enough or am I retarded for botting 56 hours straight and did I just get a slap on the wrist cause my account is old as shit?

Your bot is super efficient and I wanna continue to use it but idk if it was coincidence that i got locked while using your bot for an hour or if it was caused by using your bot in general

easily triggered ✌
I'm an inexperienced botter here so stay with me on this.
I've been using LiteFisher as my primary bot to level fishing on my fresh osrs character and it has very human-like patterns. After about 27k worth of xp after switching to your bot, I was logged out and my account had been locked due to "suspect of being stolen." I had been botting without break for practically the last 55 hours.

I unbanned my account right after this by password recovery. Maybe the lock was caused by the long hours I had it running LiteFisher without breaks. My account info is as old as 2008 but the character was fresh, and I've never botted in my time playing since 2008.

Your bot seemed a bit less human in its actions though is what I'm getting at, identical dropping sequences and straight forward camera movements. I'm a bit skeptical to try using it again after my account is cooled down a bit because of this ordeal. Perhaps it was bound to happen soon to my account no matter which bot I was using because of me not giving it breaks.

TLDR; is this bot human enough or am I retarded for botting 56 hours straight and did I just get a slap on the wrist cause my account is old as shit?

Your bot is super efficient and I wanna continue to use it but idk if it was coincidence that i got locked while using your bot for an hour or if it was caused by using your bot in general
56 hours straight LOL

yea thats to much

Ight thanks LUL

guessing the account lock was like I said, only cause my account is old and had a previously clean history, right?

easily triggered ✌
Ight thanks LUL

guessing the account lock was like I said, only cause my account is old and had a previously clean history, right?
Account locked or banned?

Lock just means they thought it got stolen so they locked it, it happens if you're running on a VPN or someone else is using your account

Account locked or banned?

Lock just means they thought it got stolen so they locked it, it happens if you're running on a VPN or someone else is using your account
nah it was a lock not a temp, I have it back now though so I think they thought somebody stole it and botted on it for 56 hours

beep boop
hey guy your bot still just randomly freezes and i'm not sending you the logs as there empty. is has no errors, it just stops on shift click held down and 1 fish in the inventory maybe it has something to do with lagg? anyway still using this to get 99 as its the only one on the market.

the bot just gets stuck on a tick because if i pause and click the fish and unpause the bot it continues like nothing ever happened however this is only bad because i can go afk for 30mins and be standing in a spot for 30mins doing nothing and have people report me for a broken bot.

easily triggered ✌
hey guy your bot still just randomly freezes and i'm not sending you the logs as there empty. is has no errors, it just stops on shift click held down and 1 fish in the inventory maybe it has something to do with lagg? anyway still using this to get 99 as its the only one on the market.

the bot just gets stuck on a tick because if i pause and click the fish and unpause the bot it continues like nothing ever happened however this is only bad because i can go afk for 30mins and be standing in a spot for 30mins doing nothing and have people report me for a broken bot.
Sorry, im not really supporting this bot anymore due to me quiting osrs.

I have a user that ran this bot for a day and a half and it never crashed so im confused as to where the problem is.

And its not possible for the logs to be empty

beep boop
iv'e been using since 70 fish and now i'm 93 it randomly happens tho i don't bot afk i just run in background while i do work so its no problem
sometimes it happens 3 times in a row, then sometimes it doesn't do it for 1 million xp but its something to do with shift dropping maybe because of my ping to servers is normally 400 and if i'm doing stuff in background it can really shoot up

and yes when i check the logs they have no useful info or errors they're empty fyi the bot doesn't crash it just freezes until you pause and drop the item yourself then unpause. it just happened to me right now.

Launched the bot and it does nothing, Launched it with fish in my inventory and it dropped then done nothing, no logs either.

beep boop
good bot got 99 fishing no bans thanks mate just wish you fixed that stupid ima stand idle while holding shift down thing.

easily triggered ✌
Problem was I was using bait instead of feathers, both work but this bot doesn't seem to recognise bait.
Swapped to feathers and it's started working fine :)
yah im to lazy to add it in

Problem was I was using bait instead of feathers, both work but this bot doesn't seem to recognise bait.
Swapped to feathers and it's started working fine :)
Bait fishing has been added