Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Smart Agility

Works reasonably well, but sometimes I get serious framerate drops using the bot. The only thing that fixes it is restarting OSRS, but sometimes running the bot instantly causes framerate issues again.

Hey everyone, I'm back after two years of being afk. I'm just about to release a mage training arena bot, and I thought I'd start supporting this bot again. Why not lol.

I'm aware of an issue at Seers. Can someone who had an error please tell me whether they were using Seers bank teleport spell, Camelot teleport tabs or no teleport. Whether their screen is using fixed layout, dynamic classic, or dynamic modern and what the bot was doing when it crashed.

I've noticed on varrock rooftops for some reason after picking up mark of grace it does not proceed on normal route, only issue that I have come across & have come across it almost every time mark of grace pops up! other than that awesome bot appreciate the work!

I've noticed on varrock rooftops for some reason after picking up mark of grace it does not proceed on normal route, only issue that I have come across & have come across it almost every time mark of grace pops up! other than that awesome bot appreciate the work!
Same thing happens to me

Morder
Hello good Sir/Madam I love your bot extremly much but I have sadly found this bug where a mark of grace spawns on a sertain place on the varrock rooftop course the bot can't seem to get to next obstacle so you have to manually babysit the bot for this one reason everything else have worked like a charm so far.
I uncluded a screenshot of where the bot get stuck and it is every time the mark of grace spawns there.

Attachments

• stops working.png
    stops working.png
    239.3 KB · Views: 3
Awesome bot! Only thing I noticed is when doing the Canifis course it would occasionaly get stuck thinking it was on the tanning shop when it was actually on the pottery shop. I'm not sure if this is just a bug on my end or if it has happened to anyone else. Just though i'd let you know about it.

Thanks again for the free bot!

Stops after 1 lap at the Seers Rooftop course.

Maybe change or randomise the path from end of course to beginning of course on Seers village. Currently goes around the trees instead of diagonally through it which is what people usually do so would probably be less bot like.

Hey everyone, I'm back after two years of being afk. I'm just about to release a mage training arena bot, and I thought I'd start supporting this bot again. Why not lol.

I'm aware of an issue at Seers. Can someone who had an error please tell me whether they were using Seers bank teleport spell, Camelot teleport tabs or no teleport. Whether their screen is using fixed layout, dynamic classic, or dynamic modern and what the bot was doing when it crashed.

I have tried to start the bot in different places in seers. No items in backpack, with items in backpack, all layouts it does the same thing. It does 1 lap perfectly also collects mark of grace and stops right after the lap is done and the "cursor" is hovering over "bookcase and nothing happens. With Runelite.

Pollniv course stops after 1 lap, not knowing which course it is when it starts again, so the bots stops