Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Smart Agility

Great script but it is not picking up any marks.

My brightness is set to highest.

Is your inventory full? Which course?

My max health is 10 because it's a skilling account, so yes, that may be the issue.
Nice one man, at first Seers tele wasnt working then I assumed you had only coded it for the tabs which im guessing you did as I bought some and it works fine now haha. Gj man!

I just submitted v0.5.2. In the update, it will first try teleporting via spell and if it can't, it will try teleporting via magic tab. Also, you will be able to manually select at which health the bot will heal which is good for low health players. Selecting low health will be at your own risk.

v0.5.2 is yet to be deployed but should be deployed over the next couple of days.

bot worked fine after runemate update, but the update that was pushed afterwards broke the UI so I can't actually start the bot.

You have a fantastic platform here, hasn't been working like others have stated. I'm sure you are aware, please keep us updated sir.. good work :)

Is your inventory full? Which course?

Seers course and no my inventory only has 5 trout that it withdrew itself.

Brightness is on max, zoomed out.

Also just now that runemate updated, I no longer have access to the bot panel its just blank where before there were tabs for "start" the fish amount etc...

Sorry friends. I forgot to initialise my image as a resource so it broke everything. SmartAgility should be back online with update v0.5.3. Just waiting on deployment.

Seers course and no my inventory only has 5 trout that it withdrew itself.

Brightness is on max, zoomed out.

Also just now that runemate updated, I no longer have access to the bot panel its just blank where before there were tabs for "start" the fish amount etc...

I have it configured so that my seers tele is set to click and it teles me to the regular camelot spot also when I set the configuration to Camelot it teles me to Camelot aswell so something isn't right and I feel it should just click instead of right click clicking.

fam, I've tried to get this script to tele me in seers' course in so many different ways.. haven't even gotten a mistake tele..

I have it configured so that my seers tele is set to click and it teles me to the regular camelot spot also when I set the configuration to Camelot it teles me to Camelot aswell so something isn't right and I feel it should just click instead of right click clicking.
fam, I've tried to get this script to tele me in seers' course in so many different ways.. haven't even gotten a mistake tele..

I'll look into this asap.

java.lang.NullPointerException
at author.IiIiiiiiiI.execute(l:42)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.tree.TreeBot.onLoop(sic:150)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingBot.run(ogc:24)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractBot.start(gkc:430)
at nul.iIIIiIiiiiiIi.run(fvc:126)

error i got after a lap at seers.