Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Smart Agility

Just fyi, randoms are handled by runemate and not scripts. For some people runemate will ignore random events, for some it will dismiss random events and for some it will do the random events. I have no control over this.

It does not currently complete random events.

You have control to the extent of being able to disable the dismisser entirely, or enable runemate to handle randoms as it typically would for the alias being used.

Sorry my bad, I misread what Cloud said. By default, for some people it dismisses randoms and for some people it ignores them. It doesn't complete randoms.

Great bot in terms of movement and everything! One issue I noticed so far was that the bot wasn't picking up any marks of grace in the draynor course - will update about other courses once I get to them

*edit* - figured it out - had a full inventory with food, even though the marks were filling up the last slot, it seemed the bot thought my inventory was too full to pick up the marks

Last edited:
Great bot in terms of movement and everything! One issue I noticed so far was that the bot wasn't picking up any marks of grace in the draynor course - will update about other courses once I get to them

*edit* - figured it out - had a full inventory with food, even though the marks were filling up the last slot, it seemed the bot thought my inventory was too full to pick up the marks

Oh this is a good catch. I'll do a check if the inventory is full AND there are no marks in inventory.

Cheers,

Isaac

Great bot, but what I have noticed on the seers course is that it right clicks on the oak and the start of the course to climb the wall, rather than just left clicking the start, if it were a human it would move the camera and left click. Other than that it looks great!

This is a fantastic agility bot, Got me from 70-76 no problems at the seers course. I'll continue to use it and so far it looks really really good. Just one thing that could get improved is the camera angle it changes at times. Sometimes at the seers course, it changes the camera angle right after the character is climbing the first obstacle, It doesn't really need to do it in order to see the "clicking option" for the next obstacle. Small things like this can be improved so it is even more human like.

Other than this, This is so far the best and most human like agility bot that i've seen so far. Great job man!

Great bot, but what I have noticed on the seers course is that it right clicks on the oak and the start of the course to climb the wall, rather than just left clicking the start, if it were a human it would move the camera and left click. Other than that it looks great!

I'll have a look into this. Good catch.

This is a fantastic agility bot, Got me from 70-76 no problems at the seers course. I'll continue to use it and so far it looks really really good. Just one thing that could get improved is the camera angle it changes at times. Sometimes at the seers course, it changes the camera angle right after the character is climbing the first obstacle, It doesn't really need to do it in order to see the "clicking option" for the next obstacle. Small things like this can be improved so it is even more human like.

Other than this, This is so far the best and most human like agility bot that i've seen so far. Great job man!

Thanks heaps for the feedback. I'm glad you like it. I'll have a look into the inhuman camera movement.

I'll have a look into this. Good catch.

Thanks heaps for the feedback. I'm glad you like it. I'll have a look into the inhuman camera movement.
Noticed after the update that at seers it always runs you back to the same square at the start of the course outside the bank

Noticed after the update that at seers it always runs you back to the same square at the start of the course outside the bank

Walking to the first obstacle is currently not exceptional. I will be reworking it in v0.5.1 so stay tuned.

v0.5.1 speed isn't bad. This is without Seers teleport, although the option is there if you have completed the hard diaries. Happy botting!

Attachments

• example.JPG
    example.JPG
    23.9 KB · Views: 6
Eats all of the food in my inventory and then logs out. Tried with summer pie and lobster. Any suggestions?

Sorry mate. I don't even know what the code looked like last revision tbh. Just waiting for the mods to approve my update. I've fixed quite a few bugs since then and added some neat features like banking, Seers teleport, etc.

just wait for next update thats what im doing

Good idea.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    15.1 KB · Views: 2
idc130 updated Smart Agility with a new update entry:

Smart Agility v0.5.1 Released!

Smart Agility updated to v0.5.1.

Read the rest of this update entry...

just wait for next update thats what im doing

Hey everyone and Rico121,

The latest update has been deployed with everything you've been asking for. Banking at all rooftop locations, Seers teleport, humanlike walking to next course, flawless performance (90% of optimal speed), and humanlike breaking.

A premium quality bot for free.

As always, let me know if you guys find any bugs, but I've been running it 6 hours a day and it's been running perfectly.

Your pal,

Isaac

idc130 updated Smart Agility with a new update entry:

Smart Agility v0.5.1 Released!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hey everyone and Rico121,

The latest update has been deployed with everything you've been asking for. Banking at all rooftop locations, Seers teleport, humanlike walking to next course, flawless performance (90% of optimal speed), and humanlike breaking.

A premium quality bot for free.

As always, let me know if you guys find any bugs, but I've been running it 6 hours a day and it's been running perfectly.

Your pal,

Isaac
Nice one man, at first Seers tele wasnt working then I assumed you had only coded it for the tabs which im guessing you did as I bought some and it works fine now haha. Gj man!

Nice one man, at first Seers tele wasnt working then I assumed you had only coded it for the tabs which im guessing you did as I bought some and it works fine now haha. Gj man!
Oh I forgot about runes.

Sorry man. Will have it done next update.

It still just eats the food in inventory and stops working. Any suggestion?

I've been thinking about this and I think the problem might be that your health is too low and my PlayerSense gave you too high of a health buffer. I'll fix this as soon as possible. If your health level is decent or you have any other information to tell me, let me know.