Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SkyGuy's Wyvern Killer [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not very many people using the bot, so I wasn't sure if it was still good or not. Didn't want to waste money to try it out to realize it's completely broken.

It could easily be a dead bot for all I know, as there's no comments or activity for a month. Doesn't mean that it works and doesn't mean that it doesn't work.

uwu :3
Not very many people using the bot, so I wasn't sure if it was still good or not. Didn't want to waste money to try it out to realize it's completely broken.

It could easily be a dead bot for all I know, as there's no comments or activity for a month. Doesn't mean that it works and doesn't mean that it doesn't work.

it's just .15, just try it.

haven't heard anything about it not working. if it doesn't lemme know, but unless anything changed it should still work.
haven't updated it in so long because there just doesnt seem to be enough users for this type of bot. i'll probably get around to doing it sometime, but for now it works well enough for me and don't have any motivation to add anything extra for it since it works.

haven't heard anything about it not working. if it doesn't lemme know, but unless anything changed it should still work.
haven't updated it in so long because there just doesnt seem to be enough users for this type of bot. i'll probably get around to doing it sometime, but for now it works well enough for me and don't have any motivation to add anything extra for it since it works.
Taking the dragon mace requirement out could make it more inclusive. I'd personally use it on a few accs, although .15 is a bit expensive for ~400k/hr. Only req i'm missing on my accs aside from main, which i don't bot, is the mace.

Would plan on using this in the future if the D Mace was replaced/optional in the start up.

Anyone know how much gp per hour this is assuming you have max Melee, full bandos, bring, dfs whip all that. I know the new nerf hurt them hard.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Making Gains ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Can you make it work without the dragon mace?

The bot teled to clan wars with the d mace equipped, then banked my whip. It sat at the clan wars bank because it couldnt find the mace in the bank or my inventory, so i wanted 2 hours while at the gym. Im not upset, just letting you know that its a possible issue that needs to be fixed. Script is badass otherwise :p

Can you make an option to not use prayers? I dont want to use them and if i turn off quick-prayers it just spams the praye orb.

The script will switch worlds with loot on the ground, wasting money.

Anyone know how much gp per hour this is assuming you have max Melee, full bandos, bring, dfs whip all that. I know the new nerf hurt them hard.
i ran it for 16 hours nonstop, no DFS. I made 530k/hr with maxed melee

I have maxed melee but not gear, and made 530k/hour.

Is this still functional? Last update was over a month ago.
I just ran it for 16 hours, no major issues just little bugs that need to be fixed.

Perm ban 4th day using it, as i was going to GE to sell the loot lol

Fixed the issue of turning auto retaliate on/off instead of spec, guess they changed the interface containers. After the update is pushed, it will properly spec. other settings that are changed for more profit are it no longer using prayer potions, and due to popular demand, dds instead of dmace spec weapon

When will the bot be fully functional?\
whenever staff pushes the updated version live, havent been around for a few months so nott sure how long it takes nowadays :p

Fixed the issue of turning auto retaliate on/off instead of spec, guess they changed the interface containers. After the update is pushed, it will properly spec. other settings that are changed for more profit are it no longer using prayer potions, and due to popular demand, dds instead of dmace spec weapon

When will the bot be fully functional?\

Update pushed through today, it should work now, as its the version i've been running, but if theres any other issues that arise let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.