Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SkyGuy's Wyvern Killer [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
is there a way you could put an interface where it tracks time/kills?
if i every learn how to use embeddableui. not likely any time soon tho
doing it through RWS might be a more simple option, and more useful imo since i'd prefer to use that over checking the bot client.

Misfits
if i every learn how to use embeddableui. not likely any time soon tho
doing it through RWS might be a more simple option, and more useful imo since i'd prefer to use that over checking the bot client.
its not that hard Mr. Sky :p

Level up, easy.
Hey there SkyGuy!

I really love your Wyvern bot, it works great, I haven't noticed any bugs or failures yet after one hour of using it.
Though I have a tiny wish for making it even better. Would it be possible to add running time and profit calculator in it? Most important the runtime.
How long it has been running since start, How many bones, prayer potions and dragon platelegs and visages or other "big drops" it has collected?

That would make it easy to follow the profit and keep breaks from botting. Overall great though! ;p

Thanks!

Misfits
Hey there SkyGuy!

I really love your Wyvern bot, it works great, I haven't noticed any bugs or failures yet after one hour of using it.
Though I have a tiny wish for making it even better. Would it be possible to add running time and profit calculator in it? Most important the runtime.
How long it has been running since start, How many bones, prayer potions and dragon platelegs and visages or other "big drops" it has collected?

That would make it easy to follow the profit and keep breaks from botting. Overall great though! ;p

Thanks!
He needs to have a UI for that... @SkyGuy come on bro, when you gonna make one ;p

Misfits
still on vacation for a few more days :D then I will astound you with my stupidity and stubbornness ;)
ROFL....gives me enough time to get hopefully the worst part of this project I'm working on done :D

going to start designing the ui for a future update. if theres any options you'd like in it, let me know.
the ui wont come for awhile, but i'll hopefully be working on a few bug fixes (mainly the looting at the end of the trip).

ui.png
still needs alot of work, so let me know what im missing!

edit: probably add a time selection for how long to wait before hopping on full world

going to start designing the ui for a future update. if theres any options you'd like in it, let me know.
the ui wont come for awhile, but i'll hopefully be working on a few bug fixes (mainly the looting at the end of the trip).

View attachment 3311
still needs alot of work, so let me know what im missing!

Safespotting. Pls. :rolleyes:

If it is wielding the dragon mace on the last kill of the trip and teles clan wars, it deposits the whip and just stands there because there is no dragon mace in the bank... wasted like 20 hours because of this.

If it is wielding the dragon mace on the last kill of the trip and teles clan wars, it deposits the whip and just stands there because there is no dragon mace in the bank... wasted like 20 hours because of this.
it will equip your main weapon before walking to the bank from the teleport area if it was spec'ing. soit was probably an issue where clouse misclicked the dmace some time randomly. probably when trying to teleport w/ the ring. once the new system for ring/weapon storing is in place this wont be a possibility

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.