Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Scuffed Abyss [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
blokys submitted a new resource:

Scuffed Abyss - Efficient abyss runecrafting

Supports all runes and crafts them in the abyss

Start in Edgeville with the items equipped that's needed for passing the obstacles.
If you're using a tinderbox have that in your inventory aswell.

Currently supporting Amulet of Glory teleports.
Supporting pouches from small to large.
Supporting stamina potions

Recommended stats:
50+ defence and 50+ hp to prevent you from dying
50+ mining if Rock obstacle is selected
50+ Agility if Gap/Passage obstacle is selected
50+ Thieving if Eyes...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
Needs profit per hour/ exp

Seems good so far but I'm wary to run it for too long, has this been ban tested?

Needs profit per hour/ exp

Seems good so far but I'm wary to run it for too long, has this been ban tested?

Update coming soon with profit an hour, it has low usage atm so ban rates should be low :)

It got stuck trying to withdraw a stamina potion as it had a full inv of essence

Thanks for the update. I've been testing for hours.
Fault: The bot will withdraw essence via bank, it will run a little towards the ditch and if at that point it becomes low on stamina, it will return to the bank to withdraw a stam potion. The problem is, its inv is full and it will remain stuck.

Thanks for the update. I've been testing for hours.
Fault: The bot will withdraw essence via bank, it will run a little towards the ditch and if at that point it becomes low on stamina, it will return to the bank to withdraw a stam potion. The problem is, its inv is full and it will remain stuck.

Is this problem still occuring in the current version?

Yes I have tried it an hour ago, the problem occurred after 40mins of running, but has worked fine since, seems rare.

Yes I have tried it an hour ago, the problem occurred after 40mins of running, but has worked fine since, seems rare.
I found out what the problem was, I had a typo in the code. Fix is in queue so might be out soon.

what do I type in for food? it says no food in inventory but I have lobsters right now... can you also by chance add in energy potions? im currently broke so stamina potions wont really help me yet.

For some reason, it just spams the small pouch, trying to fill it.
Did they get updated id's today?
Tried to change the settings around, to see if it could have something to do with it, but no.
THXKBAI

Tried to change the settings around, to see if it could have something to do with it, but no.
THXKBAI
Yeah having same issue, even when removing small and just trying medium or large it does the same, only current way to use is no pouches. Also now having an issue with the script pulling pure essence out then running just a little south going to "zamarok mage" before going noth and going into wilderness.

Last edited:
THXKBAI

Works fine indeed, but the pouches it just spams the small pouch.
Even if you equip a med one, it spams the med one.

Works fine indeed, but the pouches it just spams the small pouch.
Even if you equip a med one, it spams the med one.

It seems to spam click the smallest available pouch, tried to test around with other RC bots, and they all do the same thing.
I think they just changed the in-game for a filled pouch, and it needs to be updated in the API :)

Status
Not open for further replies.