Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Scuffed Abyss [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been using this bot for a while now and it works great. Thought i would write down the flaws i've found.

* Using pouches is broken, it just spam clicks.
* The "Walk-path" from bank to ditch is very "botty", at first it goes to house full of men, then stays there for 0,5-1s.
the first click should be between the "men house" & The "wildy slayer house", then set the camera to look north and all way down, so it can click ditch already there.

*At bank it right-clicks the acrtual "banker", which is like the "follow mode" on normal players. It get stuck. Should click on the Bank booth instead.

*Sometimes at the ditch, it right-clicks it, with 1 or 2 more options, then it doesnt get where to click so it just stands there. the 1-2 more options could be a tree or the Richard guy selling capes for example.

Works flawless while in the abbys & while crafting runes. Good job! =)

Made 20k nats now. Works great overall BUT the walking path from bank to ditch really needs fix. Its so botty-like and doing the same thing every lap.

If you fix that path, you can make this bot a paid bot for real. You've done so good job while in the abbys / At the altar. Im feeling like a douche telling you what to fix when you dont get anything for it haha..

One quite huge problem now. It gets stuck outside the house full of Men and it wont click the ditch. It's looking for it but it wont find it. All i have to do when i babysit is to change the camera view just a little and it will find the ditch without any problem. I dont know whats causing the problem, it happens more often now than what it did what i started using the bot.

Here's a printscreen :) Without pouches cuz it aint working with them atm.
ZUWrEQT.png

Last edited:
Been using this bot for a while now and it works great. Thought i would write down the flaws i've found.

* Using pouches is broken, it just spam clicks.
* The "Walk-path" from bank to ditch is very "botty", at first it goes to house full of men, then stays there for 0,5-1s.
the first click should be between the "men house" & The "wildy slayer house", then set the camera to look north and all way down, so it can click ditch already there.

*At bank it right-clicks the acrtual "banker", which is like the "follow mode" on normal players. It get stuck. Should click on the Bank booth instead.

*Sometimes at the ditch, it right-clicks it, with 1 or 2 more options, then it doesnt get where to click so it just stands there. the 1-2 more options could be a tree or the Richard guy selling capes for example.

Works flawless while in the abbys & while crafting runes. Good job! =)

Made 20k nats now. Works great overall BUT the walking path from bank to ditch really needs fix. Its so botty-like and doing the same thing every lap.

If you fix that path, you can make this bot a paid bot for real. You've done so good job while in the abbys / At the altar. Im feeling like a douche telling you what to fix when you dont get anything for it haha..

One quite huge problem now. It gets stuck outside the house full of Men and it wont click the ditch. It's looking for it but it wont find it. All i have to do when i babysit is to change the camera view just a little and it will find the ditch without any problem. I dont know whats causing the problem, it happens more often now than what it did what i started using the bot.

Here's a printscreen :) Without pouches cuz it aint working with them atm.
ZUWrEQT.png

@blokys when you looking at updating your bot mate? i'm guessing everyone would be keen to see the pouches working again.

Hell to yeah would love to see pouches work again!

While waiting for Bloky to update his bot, you can use Prime Abyss Runecrafting! It's available on the store, here

Hey man, i got all the prep for doing RC.

But i can only use the bot if i have alot of glorys in my bank or an eternal glory.

I have a mounted glory in my house (wich i worked really hard for, 80 crafting..)

Im sure it is possible to add an option to use the mounted glory in the house.

Could you pls pls add this?

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.