Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Resolved Runtimes are f*cked??

Engineer
it's arbiter's platform
forgetting someone?

Most of these problems are user induced errors. Read the guidelines, read the overviews, read everything. Then you can complain about actual problems within the client. If you can't follow simple directions, don't use bots. If you wasted more than 1$ trying to start and stop a bot, you are obviously doing something wrong that you did not read properly. I've spent at least 20$ on all the premium bots and never had an issue where I was wasting 30, 40, or 50 cents trying to get it to work. Most of the premium bots have settings you can change. Just click pause --> to go settings --> change them --> and start it over again. And if it is a problem with the bot, copy the log, and post within the proper thread. You can request a refund if its actually not your fault.
I feel like you deserve an award

I know you didn't the bots accurately, because if you did, you would know what works and what doesn't. And you wouldn't use it on 20 bots.

Nobody is bashing anybody. If a script doesn't work, post the log and report it. If you see that the bot author is MIA, best not to use the bot. Like, is this mode of thinking a surprise for you? The only person bashing anything is you for not being to run 20 bots effectively on 20 different accounts. And yes, you're in the minority. As 1. most people don't bot simultaneously on 10+ accounts 2. most people aren't complaining about it.

So if you have an issue, post the log, try to get the problem fixed, and ask for a refund if it's not your fault. Instead of endlessly whining about things are unfair, recognize that bots won't get better if there is no cooperation to fix the issues.

Here, let me do you a favor. Looking through your post history, you have complained specifically about two bots. One is LiteHerb, a bot that just was recently released. You commented 'banned after two hours'. Great job. No additional commentary, no helpful information, no log. And yeah, if you're botting on 20 accounts, of course, there is no oversight but that's your problem. No way of fixing or finding out what's wrong if you don't contribute. Quickherblore PRO: One star, it doesn't work. Real helpful again. The bot author even reached out for a PM and asked you to post a log. Surprise, surprise, no log. So how can anyone even know what issues you are having if you don't take an active approach in communicating it. And the funny thing is, the time you spent trying to retort an apple analogy could be time you spend posting logs, working with bot authors on identifying what is wrong. Why? Because there is an incentive for creators to fix their bots. They don't get money if they don't work.

So for the people who view this thread, this is an example of what NOT to do if you are faced with a difficulty. Read, read, read. There are stickies and guidelines literally posted on every topic.

First of all i don't need to post the log in those instances. Simply because the bot didn't work. It didn't make the herb. I don't need to post anything, he can open his bot, try to make the same herb i tried which i mentioned what kind, and he will have the ''log''.
And the one where i posted '' got banned after 2 hours'' I've been talking with the bot author since yesterday about what i was doing that got me banned. So don't assume things cause it will just make you look an idiot.

Also that bot has so many negative reviews that it's a bit sad tbh.

Author of MaxiBots
Correct me if i'm wrong, but i cannot change trees or fish while running a script, i'd have to restart it.
+ i have noticed that most scripts are having the exact same issues with walking to the bank, i'm pretty sure its a client issue with the webwalking.
MaxiWoodcutter lets you change all settings while the bot is running, just click the open configuration interface button
Doesn't change the fact that i'm being charged every time i start/stop a script, do you know how many times i had to stop a script because it literally wouldn't even function?
that shit will add up bro, and i'm not going to ask for a refund for $0.08 cents every time a script doesn't function, i'd have to file refunds all day lmao.
It should be RuneMate's responsibility that the scripts in the repository are functional, espescially premium scripts.
I've been botting since 2011, experienced all the major clients we've had over the years, i'm not new to this, in fact, im a veteran.
Are you going to pay us extra to spend the considerable amount of time required to make sure all premiums bots are always functioning as they should? No, i didn't think so.
First of all i don't need to post the log in those instances. Simply because the bot didn't work. It didn't make the herb. I don't need to post anything, he can open his bot, try to make the same herb i tried which i mentioned what kind, and he will have the ''log''.
And the one where i posted '' got banned after 2 hours'' I've been talking with the bot author since yesterday about what i was doing that got me banned. So don't assume things cause it will just make you look an idiot.

Also that bot has so many negative reviews that it's a bit sad tbh.
Lol, gtfo. That's exactly what you need to do. If you want something fixed you provide adequate information or it won't be fixed. If the author asks you for information, logs or screenshots, you provide them. They ask those things for a reason. If you won't put in the 30 seconds to give us what we need to help YOU, then we won't waste our time. Especially not over the $0.06 that we're missing out on.

MaxiWoodcutter lets you change all settings while the bot is running, just click the open configuration interface button
Are you going to pay us extra to spend the considerable amount of time required to make sure all premiums bots are always functioning as they should? No, i didn't think so.

Holy fuck you are a joke, you want to get paid to make sure your bot is working correctly?

Lol, gtfo. That's exactly what you need to do. If you want something fixed you provide adequate information or it won't be fixed. If the author asks you for information, logs or screenshots, you provide them. They ask those things for a reason. If you won't put in the 30 seconds to give us what we need to help YOU, then we won't waste our time. Especially not over the $0.06 that we're missing out on.

Wow, just wow.
How old are you?
You have much to learn when it comes to running a business.

easily triggered ✌
forgetting someone?

I feel like you deserve an award
monkas.png

Most of these problems are user induced errors. Read the guidelines, read the overviews, read everything. Then you can complain about actual problems within the client. If you can't follow simple directions, don't use bots. If you wasted more than 1$ trying to start and stop a bot, you are obviously doing something wrong that you did not read properly. I've spent at least 20$ on all the premium bots and never had an issue where I was wasting 30, 40, or 50 cents trying to get it to work. Most of the premium bots have settings you can change. Just click pause --> to go settings --> change them --> and start it over again. And if it is a problem with the bot, copy the log, and post within the proper thread. You can request a refund if its actually not your fault.

think it will be better to pause the bot for 5 minutes before automatically stopping if you lack the require items or stats rather then stopping immediately if u lack the items/stats. When using tons of new scripts over a long period of time your bound to forget an item or two why not improve the client and make it pause for 5minutes before stopping instead of immediately stopping and wasting an entire hour.