Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Resolved Runtimes are f*cked??

I've been trying out a bunch of premium scripts that all cost about $0.06 to $0.08 per hour, however i was charged WAY more, i botted a total of 3-4 hours and i lost $1...
These rates do not seem to add up, can someone explain why this happens and if here is a way to see runtime + charged fees from within my account? because this sureley isnt right.

Bump. I am also having this problem. Script costs $0.05/hour, and within 15 minutes I have been charged $0.10.
Everytime you start a bot it charges you for an hour. The first second it runs it charges for the full hour, after that hour is over it will immediately charge for another hour. If you used 1hour & 1 second you get charged for 2 hours.

So if you start a bot, run it and stop it after 10 minutes you get charged for 1 hour.
If you start a bot and stop it at 45 minutes you are charge for 1 hour.
If you start the bot and run it for 1.5 hours you are charged for 2 hours.

Last edited:
Please read the FAQ before making posts like these.
You are charged when the session STARTS, not when you press a start button. Also, every time you start a session, you are charged for the UPCOMING hour.
Lastly, bot runtime is not the same as your session time. The session time starts when the bot starts, and continues to run when you have your bot paused, or when the bot is breaking.

Edit: Link to thread - Tutorial - Billing and Payment FAQ

Last edited:
Please read the FAQ before making posts like these.
You are charged when the session STARTS, not when you press a start button. Also, every time you start a session, you are charged for the UPCOMING hour.
Lastly, bot runtime is not the same as your session time. The session time starts when the bot starts, and continues to run when you have your bot paused, or when the bot is breaking.

Edit: Link to thread - Tutorial - Billing and Payment FAQ
so you mean to tell me that every time i stop and start a script, i get re-charged for an hour? In other words, when switching to higher tier items or stopping a script that doesn't function properly, we lose money.
Well that's just a ridiclously flawed system.

Community Manager
so you mean to tell me that every time i stop and start a script, i get re-charged for an hour? In other words, when switching to higher tier items or stopping a script that doesn't function properly, we lose money.
Well that's just a ridiclously flawed system.
For switching to higher tier items you should be able to just change the settings in the bot, and if you need to go and get supplies etc you can just pause the bot.

If the bot isn't working properly you should post what happened on the thread for the bot in question, and the author can then choose to refund you or not.

For switching to higher tier items you should be able to just change the settings in the bot, and if you need to go and get supplies etc you can just pause the bot.

If the bot isn't working properly you should post what happened on the thread for the bot in question, and the author can then choose to refund you or not.
Correct me if i'm wrong, but i cannot change trees or fish while running a script, i'd have to restart it.
+ i have noticed that most scripts are having the exact same issues with walking to the bank, i'm pretty sure its a client issue with the webwalking.

Community Manager
Correct me if i'm wrong, but i cannot change trees or fish while running a script, i'd have to restart it.
+ i have noticed that most scripts are having the exact same issues with walking to the bank, i'm pretty sure its a client issue with the webwalking.
If there is a setting for whatever you're changing to in the UI, you should be able to change this without having to restart the bot.
For the potential issue with the web, please post your logs on whatever bot it is you are using so the authors get a chance to resolve/report it.

the system is designed to milk you for extra cents if u make mistakes when setting up bot.
I lost over 1$ starting bots and the bot's stopping by themselves cuz i forgot some items and they charge me 1hr for just few seconds of use lul
should make it cost the actual time you used

the system is designed to milk you for extra cents if u make mistakes when setting up bot.
I lost over 1$ starting bots and the bot's stopping by themselves cuz i forgot some items and they charge me 1hr for just few seconds of use lul
The fact that you wasted $1 starting bots says enough.
Also, what bot were you using that stopped immediately when you had the wrong setup? This is poor UX on the author side imo.

Java Warlord

Yeah as robin said, you should point out what bots you were using. Being able to change settings mid-session is one of the few things that can be seen as a requirement for premium bots for this exact reason.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
it stopped by itself i did not click it
when i was using stun alch and the monster stats were to low the bot stopped by itself and i could not click anything had to restart the bot

Read the overview.
Also look up a guide on stun/alching. They will tell you why the monsters stats were lowered and why the bot stopped as a result.

Most of these problems are user induced errors. Read the guidelines, read the overviews, read everything. Then you can complain about actual problems within the client. If you can't follow simple directions, don't use bots. If you wasted more than 1$ trying to start and stop a bot, you are obviously doing something wrong that you did not read properly. I've spent at least 20$ on all the premium bots and never had an issue where I was wasting 30, 40, or 50 cents trying to get it to work. Most of the premium bots have settings you can change. Just click pause --> to go settings --> change them --> and start it over again. And if it is a problem with the bot, copy the log, and post within the proper thread. You can request a refund if its actually not your fault.

RuneMate Staff
Most of these problems are user induced errors. Read the guidelines, read the overviews, read everything. Then you can complain about actual problems within the client. If you can't follow simple directions, don't use bots. If you wasted more than 1$ trying to start and stop a bot, you are obviously doing something wrong that you did not read properly. I've spent at least 20$ on all the premium bots and never had an issue where I was wasting 30, 40, or 50 cents trying to get it to work. Most of the premium bots have settings you can change. Just click pause --> to go settings --> change them --> and start it over again. And if it is a problem with the bot, copy the log, and post within the proper thread. You can request a refund if its actually not your fault.

Holy shit, you are like the ideal RuneMate user.

Why can't we have more of you

Holy shit, you are like the ideal RuneMate user.

Why can't we have more of you

Because not reading properly or following directions is indicative of a globalized problem. It's probably more concentrated within a botting gaming community because there are large swaths of people who try to find shortcuts and are impatient at doing even simple tasks which Runescape is all about (not that there is anything wrong with not wanting to do that). But because of that, you can get people who are too impatient to read through a setup or follow proper procedure than have the cognitive dissonance to try to find fault or blame within the client. I'd be more sympathetic to people who make a concerted effort to ask questions and read before making posts complaining but that's a minority as well.

If people can just have the introspective ability to slow down and read before jumping in headfirst then getting angry when things obviously don't go their way, then it wouldn't just be ideal in this forum but everywhere.

Doesn't change the fact that i'm being charged every time i start/stop a script, do you know how many times i had to stop a script because it literally wouldn't even function?
that shit will add up bro, and i'm not going to ask for a refund for $0.08 cents every time a script doesn't function, i'd have to file refunds all day lmao.
It should be RuneMate's responsibility that the scripts in the repository are functional, espescially premium scripts.
I've been botting since 2011, experienced all the major clients we've had over the years, i'm not new to this, in fact, im a veteran.