Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

RuneMate-Scape [Please read]

Would you play this or would you like to see this happen?

• Yes

Votes: 13 72.2%
  • No

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Under a specific condition (specify in thread)

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
You should really start reading threads before posting.

"We could manually add something like the ironman mode to rs3, the ironman mode (to be renamed) would have normal xp rates and some sort of sign for prestige/glory, while you can downgrade to higher xp rates, but cant upgrade to normal xp rates to get all the glory. Imo this is a good solution for the xp thing :)"
FUCK I THOUGHT I READ IT ALL

no it just wouldnt work out well because they wouldn't feel like they achieved much
reaching 99 for the first time is a big achievement, after that it's just...meh

How do you think the team would look like? I think we need at least one who has experience with that
I have no experience, only good ideas and strategy. @Spores has done a lot with RSPS's before, he might be up for it. Haven't asked him yet. The team would be anyone with a rough idea on how to get this working.
Before we do anything though, we need to know if @Arbiter allows it all to happen. (Arbi, read whole thread pls)

I've ran two RSPS's in my time, and am also a part of some of the biggest emulation project teams in the world. (ArcEmu, CMaNGOS, etc). One of my RSPS's at it's peak had over 2500 online players at any time. If you're serious about this, contact me. But you have to understand the scale of a project like this and the effort required to make it.

PS. When I say a part of the projects, I mean a member of the staff team. All projects I work for are Open-Source, I don't claim to have ownership of any code etc.

there are a ton of rs servers around and to create a new and unique one will take alot of work for very little i dont think there is a want or a need for such a project, My opinion would be is if it is going to take away from dedicated staff from developing and perfecting RuneMate and its supporting scripts I say no way it already takes so much time, testing and coding to get a decent working client out there let alone one that will stand the test of time and perfect it to undetectable standards that should be the goal. I know people who are paying close to 80 bucks a month all the way up to 300+ dollars to use undetectable bots for runescape, the biggest problem is staffing no one can keep up with demand while putting out a quality product.