Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

RuneMate Maintenance

Status
Not open for further replies.
wx0fVFv.png

Community Manager
How quickly do you guys think Jagex releases huge updates? This is most likely a minor fix once again.

So going from the latest post on Feb. 26th, would you say your progress to fixing OSRS is good or bad? I just haven't seen any updates on the first post in a week and begun to worry.

I would worry if I was you. It's never going to come back up. It's the end of RuneMate as we know it.

If something as conclusive as "Things are going bad" I'd think we'd see that response. The fact Cloud hasn't updated anything should tell us all he's hard at work and obviously hasn't lost motivation.

TL;DR

Stay patient.

If something as conclusive as "Things are going bad" I'd think we'd see that response. The fact Cloud hasn't updated anything should tell us all he's hard at work and obviously hasn't lost motivation.

TL;DR

Stay patient.

It does not feel like he is working on it although he probably is. If they would just give an update even if its one that most people won't understand we atleast know they are working on it. But by not giving updates people feel like nothing is being done, this is basic marketing and a tip for next time to the devs would probably to keep the public updated on what they are doing.

Client Developer
Status
Not open for further replies.