Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

RuneMate Maintenance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before an internet tough guy quotes you and calls you retarded, here's your answer.

The last update we got was 3 days ago. I'm imagining Cloud and the rest of the team are working diligently to get OSRS back up and functional again. I've only been in the community for 2 months, but I've been nothing but satisfied with the development team, bot authors, and the support they provide. Hang tight, it'll be done soon™.

What a kind and reasonable response. If the internet had more of this, it'd probably be quite a bit less hostile than it is today. Party also endorsed your answer, nice!

I've also only been around for about 3-4 weeks and have been nothing but satisfied, by authors and by the whole client as a package. Looking forward to running it OSRS style again soon.

Wow it has been a long time since I've been on this, thanks for working on this so hard @Cloud , and to all other dev's for making this possible. Did osrs do its own cluster flutter?

Client Developer
Wow it has been a long time since I've been on this, thanks for working on this so hard @Cloud , and to all other dev's for making this possible. Did osrs do its own cluster flutter?

Nah was just a sketchy update for us. It broke a good amount and it's taking a lot of effort to get fixed. We'll be back ASAP :)

Is there a way to personally donate to cloud?

Sure, you could drop him a message!

Nah was just a sketchy update for us. It broke a good amount and it's taking a lot of effort to get fixed. We'll be back ASAP :)

Sure, you could drop him a message!
Will they be able to just do this every update?

I'm fairly new to the Runemate scene and this is my first post. I've really enjoyed using the software and wanted to say thanks to all the dev team for working hard on getting it resolved. I'm looking forward to getting my 2nd 99 all thanks to you guys.

MeMe
I send nudes for them to enjoy of me in my cheetah shorts! That supported a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.