Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

RuneMate Maintenance

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know fixing the problems for osrs is going to take a while and we all very much appreciate the quality of the staffs work. But would there be an eta on completion posted in the near future? or is it still unforseen on when these problems will be fixed?

RuneMate Staff
I know fixing the problems for osrs is going to take a while and we all very much appreciate the quality of the staffs work. But would there be an eta on completion posted in the near future? or is it still unforseen on when these problems will be fixed?

The first post LITERALLY says there is NO ETA.

It will be fixed when it is fixed. This might be 5 hours, 5 days or 5 months.

If you can't wait, I suggest you either play legitimately in the meantime, or use another bot client and risk your account even more.

The first post LITERALLY says there is NO ETA.

It will be fixed when it is fixed. This might be 5 hours, 5 days or 5 months.

If you can't wait, I suggest you either play legitimately in the meantime, or use another bot client and risk your account even more.
I was only wondering if there was an update on its status, but thank you for replying.

Been botting foryears, using all type of client. Runem8 is without a doubt the best one ever. From the simple things like adding scripts and service to the updates. No doubt worth waiting for with ur high lvl accounts. Thank for the bots and good luck catching up to the updates, you will do good anyways :)

Keep up the great work guys, I don't play osrs but I know whenever this gets updated runemate will be back to being the best. Thanks!

We expect OSRS to be back online and fully functional within 13 hours.

We thank you for your continued patience during this downtime.
Thank you and the others working on fixing this for your diligence. It is greatly appreciated.

Noticeably F.A.T.
I came back from being gone and bots are down on OSRS?
Do I rage on the shoutbox? lol

Thanks everyone for working so hard on updates :D

Status
Not open for further replies.