Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Tutorial Report Outdated Bots & Inactive Bot Authors Here

Bot Name: Silence's Blast Furnace
Bot Author: SilenceP44
Bot Author Last Activity: 7w 1d
Forum Thread: Silence's Blast Furnace
Description of Issue(s): Several people reporting that the bot is broken, others saying not. Also several reporting bans and the bot being very "bot-like". Personally this bot hasn't worked well for me, and is very slow. I too see the very bot-like behavior and doesn't appear to have very well anti-ban. I understand it's still working for some, but at the risk of a mass-ban(?) I'm not sure it's worth it.

I've been called a god before.
Bot Name: Mak Fighter
Bot Author: @Qosmiof2
Bot Author Last Activity: Today
Forum Thread: Mak Farming AIO
Description of Issue(s): Outdated, literally broken...
Hey mate. Thanks for mentioning me.
1. The client is broken due to OSRS update today. That’s what i’ve been told.
2. You gotta pick if you’re reporting my fighter of farming bot.

Okay here it goes:
BotName: Hexis Farming
Bot Author last activity: Right now...
Forum Thread: Hexis Farming AIO

Description of issue: The bot is broken, can not start and i found noone to fix it / take over.
And I no longer code here.

Thank you

Hey mate. Thanks for mentioning me.
1. The client is broken due to OSRS update today. That’s what i’ve been told.
2. You gotta pick if you’re reporting my fighter of farming bot.

Okay here it goes:
BotName: Hexis Farming
Bot Author last activity: Right now...
Forum Thread: Hexis Farming AIO

Description of issue: The bot is broken, can not start and i found noone to fix it / take over.
And I no longer code here.

Thank you
Why not just hide the bot yourself?

Bot Name: Prime Pest Control
Bot Author: Party
Bot Author Last Activity: 1 Week
Forum Thread: Prime Pest Control
Description of Issue(s): Causes OSRS client crashes, high ban rate, needs constant babysitting and restarts meaning the .10/hr is more like .20-.30 an hour. Does not know how to open doors in PC. Will sometimes stop functioning completely (no clicks, just stuck on 'navigating'), forcing a restart. Does not stop itself when bugged, will stay logged at the gangplank.

Had all these problems before the update.

cuppa.drink(java);
I tested a few of the premium bots that have gone the longest without update. I'll go through more of the old premium bots when I have more time. A lot of the old bots I tested were fine, some were okay, the following were not.

Bot Name: QuickMasterFarmer PRO
Price: 5c/h
Bot Author: Hyperion
Bot Author Last Activity: Hidden on profile, last post Dec 2019
Forum Thread: QuickMasterFarmer PRO
Description of Issue(s): Bot pickpockets and eats successfully, but does not bank. Drops all seeds (including expensive ones like ranarrs) regardless of settings. Pretty much makes it useless for master farmer, especially as a premium bot.
Video:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Bot Name: QuickMiner PRO
Price: 8c/h
Forum Thread: QuickMiner PRO
Description of Issue(s): Bot can do nothing besides powermine, and sometimes it fails to do that. Cannot seem to find a bank anywhere, and can't even successfully path to a mine unless it's already on the screen. A bot that is 8c/h and advertised as being able to bank anywhere should be able to do more than just powermine. It is also a premium bot, featured in Runemate's rotation on the bot store, and a poor example of what Runemate has to offer.
Video:

Bot Name: Prime Wintertodt
Price: 10c/h
Bot Author Last Activity: A few days ago, but last bot update was over a year ago
Forum Thread: Prime Wintertodt
Description of Issue(s): Bot crashes instantly upon startup due to some exception about a kotlin jar missing. Tried twice, wasted 20 cents.
Video:

RuneMate Staff
I tested a few of the premium bots that have gone the longest without update. I'll go through more of the old premium bots when I have more time. A lot of the old bots I tested were fine, some were okay, the following were not.

Description of Issue(s): Bot pickpockets and eats successfully, but does not bank. Drops all seeds (including expensive ones like ranarrs) regardless of settings. Pretty much makes it useless for master farmer, especially as a premium bot.
Video:

Description of Issue(s): Bot can do nothing besides powermine, and sometimes it fails to do that. Cannot seem to find a bank anywhere, and can't even successfully path to a mine unless it's already on the screen. A bot that is 8c/h and advertised as being able to bank anywhere should be able to do more than just powermine. It is also a premium bot, featured in Runemate's rotation on the bot store, and a poor example of what Runemate has to offer.
Video:

Bot Author Last Activity: A few days ago, but last bot update was over a year ago
Description of Issue(s): Bot crashes instantly upon startup due to some exception about a kotlin jar missing. Tried twice, wasted 20 cents.
Video:

@Aidden @Arbiter

Author of MaxiBots

Video:

Video:

Video:
@Hyperion @Party The mentioned bots have been removed until they're fixed.

Bot Name: Cow Lover

Bot Author: Haskabab

Bot Author Last Activity: 5+ Months

Forum Thread: Cow Lover

Description of Issue(s): Doesn't seem to work properly, Most likely due to not being updated for 4+ years.

@Aidden

Last edited:
Bot Name : All of goblinneck's scripts.
Both Author : goblinneck
Both author Last Activity : last month +

Description of Issues : Check reviews all of his scripts aren't working properly and doesn't reply to support.

easily triggered ✌
Bot Name : All of goblinneck's scripts.
Both Author : goblinneck
Both author Last Activity : last month +
Description of Issues : Check reviews all of his scripts aren't working properly and doesn't reply to support.
Fuck off idiot all his scripts work except for slayer

Bot Name: FLEX'S F2P WOOD CHOPPER
Bot Author: @FleXz
Bot Author Last Activity: Dec 6, 2020
Forum Thread: FleX's F2P Wood Chopper
Description of Issue(s): When running the bot, once its "starting" crashes the osrs client

Bot Name: QUICKCHOPPER
Bot Author: @Hyperion
Bot Author Last Activity: Jan 3, 2022
Forum Thread: QuickChopper
Description of Issue(s): When trying to setup the script, choose location where to chop logs, the locations just go empty, and you cannot setup the script at all

Bot Name: STITCHLOGGER
Bot Author: @StitchOrSuture
Bot Author Last Activity: Today
Forum Thread: StitchLogger
Description of Issue(s): The bot just walks around next to trees, and does not chop any of the trees at all, only walks around in circles

Bot Name: YUI CHOPPER
Bot Author: @youramazingames
Bot Author Last Activity: Oct 28, 2023
Forum Thread: Yui Chopper
Description of Issue(s): Does not chop oak logs. Goes to oak log location and just stands there.

Bot Name: RUMB POWER CHOPPER
Bot Author: @Rumb
Bot Author Last Activity: Apr 30, 2023
Forum Thread: Rumb Power Chopper
Description of Issue(s): does not chop Oak trees, standing next to oak trees, and keeps saying "no nearby oaks found"