Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Tutorial Report Outdated Bots & Inactive Bot Authors Here

Bot Name: FLEX'S F2P WOOD CHOPPER
Bot Author: @FleXz
Bot Author Last Activity: Dec 6, 2020
Forum Thread: FleX's F2P Wood Chopper
Description of Issue(s): When running the bot, once its "starting" crashes the osrs client

Bot Name: QUICKCHOPPER
Bot Author: @Hyperion
Bot Author Last Activity: Jan 3, 2022
Forum Thread: QuickChopper
Description of Issue(s): When trying to setup the script, choose location where to chop logs, the locations just go empty, and you cannot setup the script at all

Bot Name: STITCHLOGGER
Bot Author: @StitchOrSuture
Bot Author Last Activity: Today
Forum Thread: StitchLogger
Description of Issue(s): The bot just walks around next to trees, and does not chop any of the trees at all, only walks around in circles

Bot Name: YUI CHOPPER
Bot Author: @youramazingames
Bot Author Last Activity: Oct 28, 2023
Forum Thread: Yui Chopper
Description of Issue(s): Does not chop oak logs. Goes to oak log location and just stands there.

Bot Name: RUMB POWER CHOPPER
Bot Author: @Rumb
Bot Author Last Activity: Apr 30, 2023
Forum Thread: Rumb Power Chopper
Description of Issue(s): does not chop Oak trees, standing next to oak trees, and keeps saying "no nearby oaks found"
You can try Another Power Chopper :eek:

then why even have this topic about reporting not working bots? :eek:

Bot Name: SILENCE'S WILLOW BOT
Bot Author: @SilenceP44
Bot Author Last Activity: 8w 4d ago
Forum Thread: Silence's Willow Bot
Description of Issue(s): when starting the bot using osrs client, the bot crashes the osrs client and just doesn't do anything

It's good your listing them, but I just figured you were searching for something working so I was suggesting what I personally know works

Bot Name: EAST VARROCK MINER [BETA]
Bot Author: @jaedup
Bot Author Last Activity: 31w 6d ago
Forum Thread: East Varrock Miner [BETA]
Description of Issue(s): Walks to the mine, and just stands doesn't mine anything

Bot Name: TURTLE MINER
Bot Author: @TurtleGod
Bot Author Last Activity: 2d 9h ago
Forum Thread: Turtle Miner
Description of Issue(s): presses on the rocks to mine almost constantly, doesn't stop pressing on the rocks even if its in the mining process also presses on the depleted rocks aswell.

Bot Name: QuickCook
Bot Author Last Activity: Dec 13, 2022
Forum Thread: QuickCook
Description of Issue(s): cannot choose anything to cook. Once you try and choose and update the bot. nothing gets selected and cannot start the bot to start cooking. it just doesn't work

Why is nothing being done, with the outdated bots? why are they not getting removed from the bot store?

Bot Name: EAST VARROCK MINER [BETA]
Bot Author: @jaedup
Bot Author Last Activity: 31w 6d ago
Forum Thread: East Varrock Miner [BETA]
Description of Issue(s): Walks to the mine, and just stands doesn't mine anything

Bot Name: TURTLE MINER
Bot Author: @TurtleGod
Bot Author Last Activity: 2d 9h ago
Forum Thread: Turtle Miner
Description of Issue(s): presses on the rocks to mine almost constantly, doesn't stop pressing on the rocks even if its in the mining process also presses on the depleted rocks aswell.

Bot Name: QuickCook
Bot Author Last Activity: Dec 13, 2022
Forum Thread: QuickCook
Description of Issue(s): cannot choose anything to cook. Once you try and choose and update the bot. nothing gets selected and cannot start the bot to start cooking. it just doesn't work

Why is nothing being done, with the outdated bots? why are they not getting removed from the bot store?

They don't really care, been here a long time and it's never changed.

Bot Name: God Wars Mate
Bot Author: @Wait
Bot Author Last Activity: 6d 16h ago
Forum Thread: God Wars Mate
Description of Issue(s): Bot has many issues with not taking hits when it claims to have perfect prayer flicking. Bot has major issues with Armadyl as it will chin the melee minion, but not let Kree'arra get close enough wasting chins and a lot of resources. Bot has not been updated in almost 2 months.