Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

RegalBlastFurnaceLite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snufalufugus submitted a new resource:

RegalBlastFurnaceLite - The hottest smelting bot around

Automatically smelts bars at the Blast Furnace!

Have the following in your bank:
  • At least 100k coins
  • Lots of stamina (4)s
  • Ores for your desired bar

Inventory and equipment setup:
  • EMPTY coal bag and stamina potion in inventory, Ice gloves equipped
  • Bucket of water and stamina potion in inventory, no ice gloves

Make sure you have escape to close interfaces turned on in your settings.

You can start with some ores of the expected kind in the blast...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome! What makes it lite though?

Are you planning on adding restrictions later?

nice bot, been running for 1 hr+ no problem @ 3k steel bars/hr which is comparable to human speed. The profit bar seems a bit off though, does it take into consideration of the 72k from coffer/hr?

nice bot, been running for 1 hr+ no problem @ 3k steel bars/hr which is comparable to human speed. The profit bar seems a bit off though, does it take into consideration of the 72k from coffer/hr?

are you eventually going to add ice glove support? and aye nice job with the bot.

It doesn't currently count the foreman payments or coffer payments in gp/hr.

It has ice glove support.

Noticeably F.A.T.
It doesn't currently count the foreman payments or coffer payments in gp/hr.

It has ice glove support.
Nice, oh cool it pays the foremen? I've been waiting so long for a good one. I'm getting the coal bag atm. Thanks for the release.

yaay! so happy this is back.

It does seem a bit slow at the bank however. When it fills the inventory/coal bag it stands still for a bit then moves.

It tries to deposit ores even when there are bars ready to be collected. This happened after the 2nd bank.

the profit bar is broken after runemate update

yaay! so happy this is back.

It does seem a bit slow at the bank however. When it fills the inventory/coal bag it stands still for a bit then moves.

It tries to deposit ores even when there are bars ready to be collected. This happened after the 2nd bank.

I'll look into profit bar.

It will deposit ores if there are bars in the dispenser so that it can withdraw the bars from dispenser, but that's not a scenario it should run into often. It's only when something unexpected happens, it should almost always go wait by the dispenser when bars are about to be available.

QIcXIvE.png

YZHpkhs.png

Worked for +2h but then it said that I should send you this report file. This is fking amazing to use, thank you for making this possible!

Attachments

• 09-19 20-08-50 - RegalBlastFurnaceLite.txt
    883.5 KB · Views: 2
Trying to bot steel bars

everything goes smoothly, takes the cash pays the dwarf payes the co-offer. followeed all requirements. not usuing icegloves so i have a bucket invy with stam pots. at the bot withdraws the coal it starts to spin the camera and not click the conveyor belt. it keeps saying missing bank item then says turning camera and the repeats missing bank item. my player doesn't move he just sits there. i checked the reqirements i have all of them. it's as if the bot can't see the conveyor belt because it's not on the screen itself. please help i really need this i've tried everything followed the requirements.

thank you very much

Trying to bot steel bars

everything goes smoothly, takes the cash pays the dwarf payes the co-offer. followeed all requirements. not usuing icegloves so i have a bucket invy with stam pots. at the bot withdraws the coal it starts to spin the camera and not click the conveyor belt. it keeps saying missing bank item then says turning camera and the repeats missing bank item. my player doesn't move he just sits there. i checked the reqirements i have all of them. it's as if the bot can't see the conveyor belt because it's not on the screen itself. please help i really need this i've tried everything followed the requirements.

thank you very much
I need your logs from the session.

Also, have you tried restarting OSRS and RM and running it again? Sometimes that fixes weird bugs.

Trying to bot steel bars

thank you very much

Also, have you tried restarting OSRS and RM and running it again? Sometimes that fixes weird bugs.
resetting RM works for me. Thanks man

Restarting did not fix the problem

Screenshot this is the link to a screenshot of the logs where it glitches out. it just repeats these steps constantly

my player doesn't move and just sits there next to bank.

here are logs right before it glitches out and does this: Screenshot

Status
Not open for further replies.